Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 5/11 Show Discussion **Spoilers until 1am**

Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized
    So what time does it show where you live, fredlun?

Well I subscribe to CosmoGirl, so I could try... if someone does the same for Stuff Magazine!!
    I really don't know how to respond as I don't really understand the question. ANTM is on at wednesdays at 8 PM local, 2 PM eastern time (5 hours time difference). In fact, due to all kind of sport interuptions (WC in Hockey for instance), we only got ep9 (the famous orgy ep, to much for my taste, although I did not come close to crying, just as I did silently during ep5's heart wrecking events) this very evening.

Of course we want to know what agency (in that top 5) Shandi has been signed by (not that we would be able to confirm that visually, as most of them don't even have web sites, and if they do, only industry people have access to the sites). Just a hypothethical: assuming April would be the one reportedly being signed but no one would tell you and you couldn't find out by scanning web sites, wouldn't that be extremely frustrating?

This reminds me, I've got to log off now and start Paint Shop Pro and do some image editing, possibly creating something original for yet another wallpaper featuring Shandi. In that Yoanna and Shandi pic that was posted here on the FORT the "amazing legs" are nowhere to be seen, why is that? She was complimented for them by Stephen Fairshild and Janice (?), we only got to see them briefly on the show. A full body shot also would had revealed all the claimed flaws of Yoanna's body (they showed the faces, then the legs, but "ommited" torso). Was it "Helmut Newtonesque" or is my short term memory really bad?
    Last edited by fredlun; 05-12-2004 at 05:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fredlun
    Of course we want to know what agency (in that top 5) Shandi has been signed by (not that we would be able to confirm that visually, as most of them don't even have web sites, and if they do, only industry people have access to the sites). Just a hypothethical: assuming April would be the one reportedly being signed but no one would tell you and you couldn't find out by scanning web sites, wouldn't that be extremely frustrating?
    If this is referring to one of my earlier posts, I was talking about what's the big deal with not telling what agency Shandi is signed too. Eric refuses to tell us because Shandi didn't give him permission or something so I was wondering what the big deal was surrounding not telling us.
    Last edited by Frostelized; 05-12-2004 at 06:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pleightx
    great one LizardKing.
    Thanks! I thought my Frankenmodels might turn out freakish-looking but I've been lucky so far in my combinations. They actually look more modelly to me than the original pictures.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by LizardKing
    Thanks! I thought my Frankenmodels might turn out freakish-looking but I've been lucky so far in my combinations. They actually look more modelly to me than the original pictures.
    oo ooo ooo the second one is hrmmm... Yoanna & er... April??

No, I think LizardKing called her Yoalyse. Part Elyse, part Yoanna.

I don't see Elyse in there anywhere!

The eyes?

Can I make a request??

Camille & Robin XD XD

Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized
    I don't see Elyse in there anywhere!

The eyes?
    Elyse is in there (her features softened Yoanna's "look"). Compare the before and after pics:
    Attached Images Attached Images

I just realized that Mercedes got paid for the Enyce/Lady Enyce show. In the update show she said that she had to go audition for Enyce and that the gig pays $500. That explains why she got to wear so many outfits in that show: she was an actual paid employee.

Camille has a bodyguard? Lol.. Oye vey! I love that she thinks VIP access means she's something special. It's because there's a camera crew following you!