TOP 5 Eh.?
    That's AWESOME!!!!

5. NY MODELS (our very own APRIL)
    4. MARILYN & ELITE
    3. 1 MANAGEMENT & NEXT
    2. DNA & WOMEN/SUPREME
    1. IMG

Any of those are AWESOME!
    I don't know why it's such a big deal what agency Shandi is signed too. Is she going to go to jail or something if it's revealed on a forum who's she's signed to? :rolleyes

Quote Originally Posted by DjDeluxay
    i am pretty happy with the outcome.
    But i wanted to meet Bethany's mother as well as Jenascia. They didn't seem to focus on them too much.
    I am so SO happy Sara and April are in magazines.
    I loved Eric in that green shirt. That is very him.
    Shandi 5 contracts??? that's the most so far.

I wanted them to tell us the release dates for the magazine appearances.

Who gets the ad? i forgot.

Shandi didn't get 5 contracts - she got 5 meetings.

Quote Originally Posted by LizardKing
    I can just imagine Tyra and her UPN camera crew chasing a desperately fleeing and utterly mortified Elyse around her med school campus.

Oh...my...gawd.. *stares at avatar*

I've been wanting someone to do that for ages!! XD XD

Quote Originally Posted by Fanatic277
    Season 1 was great, I loved it. Especially since I didn't know what to expect. Elyse was my favorite, her and Adrianne made that show, they were both so hilarious. The only girl I didn't like was Katie. Anyway, what's season 2 like? They haven't aired it here yet but I can't wait to see it. From what I've read, I like Mercedes, April, Xiomara, Jenascia and Yoanna the most, they seem really nice. I'm surprised that Mercedes didn't end up signing with one of the top 5 agencies but I'm still so happy for her. I'm really happy for April and Xiomara as well, they both deserve it and I think they left earlier than they should've. I wish Jenascia wanted it more, it seems like she doesn't want to pursue it anymore. Does anyone know what contracts Xiomara landed? Thanks in advance.
    Hmm... the most popular girls I think are April, Shandi, Mercedes, Sara, & Jenascia. Camille is Season 2's Robin. Sara is Season 2's Katie. Shandi is Season 2's Elyse. It's a good season You'll like it I think

I have to admit, I stifled a laugh during April's segment, when she made the comment about wanting to make art with her body, juxtaposed over the Stuff shoot. I just don't see Stuff as art But I'm sure she'll do more (better), with the top dog of her agency representing her.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized
    I don't know why it's such a big deal what agency Shandi is signed too. Is she going to go to jail or something if it's revealed on a forum who's she's signed to? :rolleyes
    I feel the same way. But if Shandi is signed with one of the top 5 in NY, then BRAVO. At least her fans and admirers can raise a glass and congratulate her.

I just hope she can survive in the "real" world. She still seems to lack some self-esteem. The real competition can be very brutal. The rejections will come on a daily basis and there won't be judges there giving her advice and criticism every step of the way.

I hope she develops a thick skin. And more importantely, I hope she finds happiness and peace inside first. This may be an easy ticket out of the Walgreen's doldrum, but there's going to be so much more temptations (not just of the carnal kind).

Oh...my...gawd.. *stares at avatar*

I've been wanting someone to do that for ages!! XD XD
    great one LizardKing.

How long ago was it, Spike?

I'm so sad that barely anyone was here! *wails* Withoutasol, Eldee, Fredlun, DJ, where are youuuuuuuuuuuu
    How about sleeping (it is after all 5 AM where I live and I need my "beauty sleep", correct that, I need some sleep otherwise I might get all argumentative )?

I am glad most of the girls aren't "dead" just yet in modeling. I am really happy Shandi is reported to be landing 2 spreads. So anyone that get their hands on those two mags and has a scanner, please do some very high res scans for everyone's viewing pleasure (at least mine )
    Last edited by fredlun; 05-12-2004 at 06:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fredlun
    How about sleeping (it is after all 5 AM where I live and I need my "beauty sleep", correct that, I need some sleep otherwise I might get all argumentative )?

I am glad most of the girls aren't "dead" just yet in modeling. I am really happy Shandi is reported to be landing 2 spreads. So anyone that get their hands on those two mags and has a scanner, please do some very high res scans for everyone's viewing pleasure (at least mine )
    So what time does it show where you live, fredlun?

Well I subscribe to CosmoGirl, so I could try... if someone does the same for Stuff Magazine!!

oh my god im so happy season 1 is coming this summer!!!!!! i never saw the first episode i started watching antm on the second episode and im going to tape every episode just like i taped every episode of season 2!