Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 5/11 Show Discussion **Spoilers until 1am**

FORT Fan
    Sort of sad to see Sara with blond hair. I loved her dark hair.

FORT Fan
    Cracked up seeing Shandi's walk from the beginning. She was hideous!

And, she's back with the boyfriend.

Glamour and CosmoGirl! - go Shandi!!

FORT Fan
    I was surprised to realize how happy I was to see April.

April with the Farrah flip....she looked good.

Sara was my girl from this season, I loved her!
    But, lord what a dye job, that looked awful!

Camille is such a gnat, ugh.

Xiomara (sp?), looked so much better with those blue contacts out, her eyes didn't fly out of her head, and she apparently has a little animosity still going on with her, "it's all about who is working" comment.
    ANTM 4 FAVS: MichelleBrittany

i thought the blonde dye was nice when her hair was all straight and it was all the right side of her face when she was walking and she picked the flower to put in her hair i thought it looked nice there. i wonder which issue april is in and the same for sara
    everyday is so wonderful........ then suddenly is hard to breathe

This "update" show was mostly recrap but I was impressed by the magazine jobs that some of the girls had landed. Sara and April looked especially hot in their photoshoots ; I can't wait to see them in those magazines. Xiomara looks like she might be going places! And how embarassing was that when Camille's Mom said her daughter's "spoiled to the hilt"?

Maybe they'll produce an update show for Season 1 after it re-airs this summer. I can just imagine Tyra and her UPN camera crew chasing a desperately fleeing and utterly mortified Elyse around her med school campus.

Random thoughts - by girl:

Anna: Was much prettier than on the show, probably from losing weight. Her family is so cute. I still don't think of her as a model.
    April: April's boyfriend... wow. Nice looking couple. She's now a model with a top agency, not an account executive! Yay!
    Bethany: I don't even remember what they showed of her. Poor Bethany, she will forever be the boob girl.
    Camille: No sympathetic footage to be found. Camille is still Camille: delusional, evil, etc. And it doesn't seem like many people are interested in her for any work.
    Catie: I like her now. She's confident and poised and seems to be enjoying the spotlight. I like how she said something about taking advantage of the exposure she has while it lasts - smart.
    Heather: Again, nothing interesting.
    Jenascia: Aww, I missed her. Said she is more interested in acting/comedy, but I think she likes working at Hooters just fine, performing for the guys there and doubt she'll do much else.
    Mercedes: Is so cute! What else is new? They really highlighted her success, even showing more of her runway appearances than Yoanna's (3-2).
    Sara: Looked good in the Rock & Republic, except for the horrible horrible hair. That has to be the worst post-ANTM hair ever! Seems to have pretty much given up on fashion modeling, and will stick to men's and lingerie work, which seems like a good idea to me...
    Shandi: They really milked the Walgreens thing... again. (But she did still look like a model, even in uniform!) What pissed me off was that Tyra talked about Walgreens in the past tense like "look at how I've transformed this person's life" when, in fact, Shandi is still working at Walgreens. Not that she isn't going places, but grrrrrr. The least UPN could do would be to support her at the very beginning of her career, considering all the money she's probably made them. Anyway, I'm so excited about the Glamor and (Teen?) Cosmo spreads!
    Xiomara: I liked what I saw. She's the same warrior spirit, but looks a little different, somehow. She seems very determined.
    Yoanna: Cute footage, but nothing about her career that I didn't already know of, and that was a little dissapointing. I wonder how much work she has taken besides what's offered in the prize. She is so incredibly thin now and still beautiful, I think.

EDIT: Eep! I didn't realize my post would be so long.
    If it gives you a headahce, just don't read it.

Quote Originally Posted by LizardKing
    I can just imagine Tyra and her UPN camera crew chasing a desperately fleeing and utterly mortified Elyse around her med school campus.
    That is such a funny image. I am glad that they're reairing the first season. Even though I already have it all on tape and will not be in America to see it anyway, this means that more people will learn of Elyse's greatness!

Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized
    Omg!!!!!!!! Encore Of Season 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 15!!!!!!!!!!!! Yessssssssssssssssss

OMG, I am so freakin' excited since I didn't see Season 1. *cries*
    Season 1 was great, I loved it. Especially since I didn't know what to expect. Elyse was my favorite, her and Adrianne made that show, they were both so hilarious. The only girl I didn't like was Katie. Anyway, what's season 2 like? They haven't aired it here yet but I can't wait to see it. From what I've read, I like Mercedes, April, Xiomara, Jenascia and Yoanna the most, they seem really nice. I'm surprised that Mercedes didn't end up signing with one of the top 5 agencies but I'm still so happy for her. I'm really happy for April and Xiomara as well, they both deserve it and I think they left earlier than they should've. I wish Jenascia wanted it more, it seems like she doesn't want to pursue it anymore. Does anyone know what contracts Xiomara landed? Thanks in advance.

What did Elyse go on to do?

I snatched a zales diamond stand-up display from zales at my local mall with Adrien, it's a beautiful picture!

I dunno, I don't think any of the girls have/will go on to become "super models" and I honestly don't think that is the point.

Janice was on Sharon Osbourne a couple of months back and she got asked if "any of the girls are really supermodel material" and she said "No of course not"

I <3 Janice!
    ANTM 4 FAVS: MichelleBrittany