Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: 5/11 Show Discussion **Spoilers until 1am**

FORT Newbie
    Woww, Anna is gorgeous! Her bee-stung lips are enough to rival Angelina Jolie's.

I love how April used her time to explain all the misunderstandings and discrepancies against her. Love how they showed her boyfriend. (I guess they really do read the boards.) But I could have sworn I read that we'd get to see April at Nigel's "private" soiree or something like that...or am I just dreaming?

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotuslander
    The show was sort of disappointing
    I agree. I wish it would've been like 2 hours. When they filmed Shandi up here, they did it ALL DAY!!! From like 11am to almost 11pm. It kinda made me mad cause they showed more on Camille instead of like Shandi or Mercedes. I mean, don't get me wrong... it was funny to hear all the BS come out of Camille's mouth but still. I'm glad I got to see where each girl was as of a month ago but I would've liked to seen more on each girl. Not just 2-3 minutes. And, in the show, Shandi was going to 8 interviews. I'm SOOOO happy for her and a lot of the others too.... I can't wait to see if Sara gets to do her dream shot for S.I.!!!!!

I agree, I think Anna looked a lot better than she did on the show.
    ANTM 4 FAVS: MichelleBrittany

Quote Originally Posted by ~Talon*Girl~
    I agree. I wish it would've been like 2 hours. When they filmed Shandi up here, they did it ALL DAY!!! From like 11am to almost 11pm. It kinda made me mad cause they showed more on Camille instead of like Shandi or Mercedes. I mean, don't get me wrong... it was funny to hear all the BS come out of Camille's mouth but still. I'm glad I got to see where each girl was as of a month ago but I would've liked to seen more on each girl. Not just 2-3 minutes. And, in the show, Shandi was going to 8 interviews. I'm SOOOO happy for her and a lot of the others too.... I can't wait to see if Sara gets to do her dream shot for S.I.!!!!!
    Actually, Shandi, Camille and Yoanna each had five minutes of airtime on the recap show. Mercedes and April got less than four minutes. And Befany got less than two minutes.

That's what they do with editing. They shoot the entire day and whittle it down to just a few minutes.

Agree, it should have been two hours. But being on this board, there really weren't any new news about the girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized
    If this is referring to one of my earlier posts, I was talking about what's the big deal with not telling what agency Shandi is signed too. Eric refuses to tell us because Shandi didn't give him permission or something so I was wondering what the big deal was surrounding not telling us.
    I fully agree with that, "frosty" (you've brought up an important issue): I don't really care what agency Shandi has signed with, whether it is this or that. I do want to know, however, that she really has been signed. I would prefer that she's been signed by a "fashion" agency, rather than a "commercial" one.

So Shandi/Eric/cousins, what's the big deal, come on, let us in on the secret! You're not under any contractual obligations not to tell anymore and it can't be confidential. So I quote "frosty", what's the big deal? Are we nosy, don't we "deserve" to know (sometime)? Signimg out. I'm waiting for SnowFlakeGirl's "fabulous" recap, expecting it to be online soon.

april's bf looks like a girl sometimes :/!
    jenascia... poor jenascia.. i want her to do something in the modeling industry
    go xiomara !
    bethany is pretty my sister thinks she is fugly.
    catie was oooooh
    mercedes was very jumpy o_O
    camile was a diva
    sara yay
    enuf.
    "this love is unbreakable..."

Quote Originally Posted by fredlun
    I fully agree with that, "frosty" (you've brought up an important issue): I don't really care what agency Shandi has signed with, whether it is this or that. I do want to know, however, that she really has been signed. I would prefer that she's been signed by a "fashion" agency, rather than a "commercial" one.

So Shandi/Eric/cousins, what's the big deal, come on, let us in on the secret! You're not under any contractual obligations not to tell anymore and it can't be confidential. So I quote "frosty", what's the big deal? Are we nosy, don't we "deserve" to know (sometime)? Signimg out. I'm waiting for SnowFlakeGirl's "fabulous" recap, expecting it to be online soon.

Yeah tell us, we all want to know. I am so happy for Shandi and all the others who seem to be sticking with it. I am also excited to be receiving my shirt that Shandi made Gotta love ebay. But I noticed the dresses were gone, I wonder if someone got them already.

Love the show!

FORT Fogey
    I kept trying to give Sara a chance since everyone loves her so much but again I walked away with the same feeling after seeing the special that her looks are overated to the extreme. She is just so dead looking in her eyes and her talking about she has all this shape?? Not that she doesnt have a shape but when someone says "all this shape" I picture Beyonce, Janet, Jlo you know what I mean. I thought Camille was the same and made me laugh like usual. I thought she looked very beautiful though. I love her face. Xiomara looked shockingly pretty to me and I never thought that on the show. April looked great. I thought she looked much sexier on her photo shoot than Sara did. Still was freaked out by Jenascia's huge bug eyes. Still wondering why Bethany was ever on the show. She looks like a man to me. Yoanna didnt impress me at all. Sometimes I think we are brainwashed by what the judges say because her face was built up like it was the most gorgeous of all the girls and everyone here started to say that the same way people were saying Mercedes is too commercial but seeing the special I felt I could judge them without all the judges comments and Yoanna's face really is nothing special to me. Im happy for her but there were alot of girls who were more beautiful who had the total package. Camille(despite the attitude), Mercedes, April, Heather, Catie all had nicer looking faces to me. I think maybe she is too skinny now and her cheekbones just looked like they had no meat whatsoever.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by caramelbeauty81
    I kept trying to give Sara a chance since everyone loves her so much but again I walked away with the same feeling after seeing the special that her looks are overated to the extreme. She is just so dead looking in her eyes and her talking about she has all this shape?? Not that she doesnt have a shape but when someone says "all this shape" I picture Beyonce, Janet, Jlo you know what I mean. I thought Camille was the same and made me laugh like usual. I thought she looked very beautiful though. I love her face. Xiomara looked shockingly pretty to me and I never thought that on the show. April looked great. I thought she looked much sexier on her photo shoot than Sara did. Still was freaked out by Jenascia's huge bug eyes. Still wondering why Bethany was ever on the show. She looks like a man to me. Yoanna didnt impress me at all. Sometimes I think we are brainwashed by what the judges say because her face was built up like it was the most gorgeous of all the girls and everyone here started to say that the same way people were saying Mercedes is too commercial but seeing the special I felt I could judge them without all the judges comments and Yoanna's face really is nothing special to me. Im happy for her but there were alot of girls who were more beautiful who had the total package. Camille(despite the attitude), Mercedes, April, Heather, Catie all had nicer looking faces to me. I think maybe she is too skinny now and her cheekbones just looked like they had no meat whatsoever.
    Yup...I believe it was the "too skinny" now that made me cringe everytime she was on screen. And April not only looked hotter, but so much more elegant and classy--even while doing the same kind of men's mag. Sara looked like a plain jane before the makeover and now the blond skunk style is really messing w/ her looks.