Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nole' Marin

Snap-Draggon, you need to go to this forum:
    http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...play.php?f=107

That's where everyone will know who Nole Marin is.

I loved his personality on the show, and yes he brings his dog, Empress Minnie, with him during most of his public appearances. She appears to be better groomed and dressed than I am, so I think your dog would be well-cared for.

Do you sell Pomeranians? I would love to have a dog like Noles, can you offer me any advice?
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

I thought this was a joke at first. How cute! From what I've seen on TV, his dogs are treated like royalty, but I don't know how much help we can be, as I don't think any of us know him personally.

Nole and Empress Minnie:
    http://www.upn.com/shows/top_model2/...y/party_17.jpg
    http://wwwimage.upn.com/shows/top_mo...otos/pic24.jpg

You can try to contact him through his "day" job. He works for Instinct magazine. It's a "Cosmo"-like magazine for gay males. He is their lead stylist, I think.

One concern might be if he plans to take the dog travelling a lot. Did he take his little dog when they went to Italy? I can't remember, anyone else?
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    One concern might be if he plans to take the dog travelling a lot. Did he take his little dog when they went to Italy? I can't remember, anyone else?
    No, we didn't see the dog in Italy. But they were both in L.A. at the Finale party.

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    No matter how many people know him around here, I'm sure his dog would be quaranteed if brought abroad =( So most likely he had to leave it here while touring abroad.
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

FORT Newbie
    Nole is a really nice guy and he does love his dogs. He did have Minnie with him in L.A. and she was well taken care of. Also, Nole is close to his mom and she is absolutely terrific...a wonderfully sweet kind woman. I do not believe his dog is only "for show"...he treats his dogs as I do mine...like they're part of the family.

StarLight, I'm dying to know why you have all this insider information. Can you not disclose how you're relation to the show?

haha he called yoanna fet has he looked in the mirror lately?

Quote Originally Posted by Salome
    StarLight, I'm dying to know why you have all this insider information. Can you not disclose how you're relation to the show?
    let's just say starlight has alot of info

Quote Originally Posted by pin0yb0y
    haha he called yoanna fet has he looked in the mirror lately?
    fet??? when did he call her fet

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast