Page 5 of 45 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Season 1 Contestant Updates

Just to clear up the shannon smoking thing... she doesn't. Or at least she didn't on the show, you may remember the first episode when Tessa said she was glad that Adrienne smoked, because they were the only ones in the house that did... and then there was drama with someone about them smoking in the loft...
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

haha i know she didn't. I think i did see Nicole smoke before. I remember one time when she was talking to another contestant she was exhaling the smoke while she was talking

Elyse in Rolling Stone Magazine

IdolFreak05 mentioned seeing Elyse in Rolling Stone so I checked it out.... and she is. In page 89 of issue 947, she's in an ad for Full Sail Real World Education, an entertainment arts college. Add one more pic to her portfolio....

(Thanks for the tip, IdolFreak05. Jennifer wuz robbed! )
    Attached Images Attached Images

oh is that consider the low part of modeling? i mean Eric made a remark about Sara going down market like beer commercials.

Spring & Fall: Preferred
    That certainly looks like Elyse, but it could also simply be someone who looks like her. Usually, such small ads just use clip service pics for a small fee.

Quote Originally Posted by Abelard
    That certainly looks like Elyse, but it could also simply be someone who looks like her. Usually, such small ads just use clip service pics for a small fee.
    Okay folks, Elyse or not Elyse?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Definitely Elyse!

ewwww shes ugglier now

Quote Originally Posted by pin0yb0y
    ewwww shes ugglier now
    I don't see why you say "uglier." Sure, she doesn't look very glamourous in that picture and her shorter hair is more flattering, but it's not a fashion ad.

While we're playing the "Is it Elyse?" game, here are some pictures that may or may not be of Elyse. If they are, probably from when she was younger. The photographer who took these photos has shot Elyse before, for a fact, but I'm not sure about these particular ones. I'd like to hear what your opinions are:
    http://erica.holymango.net/images/questionable/
    Yes, some of them are really bizarre!

PS: I think Elyse has birthmark below her nose and to the left. (Why do I know this? ) See here: http://www.holymango.net/elyse/images/s_18.jpg . That's why I think some of the ones that look quite different really are Elyse.
    Last edited by Salome; 04-23-2004 at 01:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Salome
    While we're playing the "Is it Elyse?" game, here are some pictures that may or may not be of Elyse. If they are, probably from when she was younger. The photographer who took these photos has shot Elyse before, for a fact, but I'm not sure about these particular ones. I'd like to hear what your opinions are:
    Wow, how did you get those? (And thanks for the "yes" vote. ) Pic 7 I'm not sure about, because I can't see enough face. Pic 8 I was unsure about until I noticed she was wearing the same shirt as in pic 6. In some of the others, her face is so tiny, but she's doing wacky Elyse expressions (remember backstage J Maskrey?). So my guess is, excluding pic 7 which I can't make a judgement on, all of them are of Elyse. I really like pic 1. Hopefully, med school doesn't completely end her modeling career.