Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: who got signed

Spring & Fall: Preferred
    Quote Originally Posted by withoutasol
    not suprised by either report. not suprised that shandi got signed- not suprised that yoanna becomes uber diva- i mean, she was supreme fashionista on the show.
    Uberdiva!?!! How ridiculous. Someone didn't get what they wanted from her and now slams her, methinks.

uh meh?

i dunno- i think its funny how people pick what they chose to be credible- why is Yoanna being a diva unbelievable? its from the same report as the credible tidbit in regaurds to Shandi being signed by IMG-

i dunno- i think its funny how people pick what they chose to be credible- why is Yoanna being a diva unbelievable? its from the same report as the credible tidbit in regaurds to Shandi being signed by IMG-
    It just doesn't seem to fit with what we saw of her on the show. And I don't believe it's just a case of the producers editing out any diva-esque behavior; they love that stuff! And they weren't shy about showing other less-than-attractive aspects of her personality.

Based on what I've seen on the show and read in various interviews, I can't imagine Yoanna consistently giving the diva attitude.

Maybe because IMG signing Shandi would be a fact - and a likely one at that, based on her talent - while diva behaviour is in the eye of the beholder. You don't call someone an uberdiva (love the term) without backing it up, and the assertion is not consistent with everything else I know about Yoanna. Sounds to me like that lady just felt like badmouthing someone, which is fine, but I'm not going to believe it until I see it.

i think yoanna was a bit diva on the show- from her sent in video she went on and on and on about labels she buys... and how she was the contestant MOST into fashion, and she deserved to win certain competitions cause she knew fashion, got po'ed when someone else would win the prize she felt she deserved cause she's the fashionista.

i think yoanna was a bit diva on the show- from her sent in video she went on and on and on about labels she buys... and how she was the contestant MOST into fashion, and she deserved to win certain competitions cause she knew fashion, got po'ed when someone else would win the prize she felt she deserved cause she's the fashionista.
    I think he might win the argument there. Hrm I can so see Yoanna getting a big head from winning this. I mean, she kept saying how she doesn't want anyone else to win and she deserves to win, and ta-da. She does. So obviously her head is going to swell faster than a balloon.

When I tried to answer your question my point was that whether Yoanna's a diva or not is an opinion. Each of us can choose to interpret the uberdiva statement any way we like, but it's never going to be universally true or false. If you think she's an uberdiva, fine with me!

FORT Regular

Wanda/Kristen reporting that her sources at UPN are saying Shandi got signed it not credible, IMO. Perhaps Kristen mistook Shandi's meeting with the IMG scouts, which we all know about, to mean that Shandi got signed.

For all we know Kristen's source is the janitor at UPN headquarters.

I guess the follow up special will reveal who actually got contracts.

Yoanna may very well be acting like a diva, but I wouldn't trust a gossip columnist like Kristen at E! to be 100% accurate either.

I think he might win the argument there.
    i think this is more of a debate than an arguement
    but does anyone know when the people that did get signed if they have already done photoshoots and stuff?

Kao
    They might be under contract to NOT say anything about getting signed until the Reunion show.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast