Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: who got signed

FORT Newbie
    it's really happy to hear that shandi's signed by IMG,
    which also represent Tyra Banks
    She's really great

Has Eric said anything about Shandi being signed to IMG?

Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized
    Has Eric said anything about Shandi being signed to IMG?
    Not that I've heard (if I'm not wrong, Shandi will go back this wednesday). I guess kati just responded to a previous post that said that a gossip columnist had mentioned that Shandi had been signed by IMG. Don't get me wrong, I want some news in this direction (Shandi being signed by an agency, doesn't have to be IMG), but like a true atheist (scientist) I want some proof that someone has been signed (like a portfolio on a website or something, a press release or whatever).
    Last edited by fredlun; 04-18-2004 at 05:45 AM.

FORT Newbie

who's signed by modeling agencies? (both season 1 & 2)

IMG
    1) Shannon Stewart (from season1)
    2) Yoanna House (from season 2)

Wilhelmina LA
    1) Adrianne Curry (from season 1)
    2) Elyse Sewell (from season1)
    3) Nicole Panattoni (from season 1)

Do you guys know whether the other ANTM girls got signed?

Quote Originally Posted by fredlun
    Not that I've heard (if I'm not wrong, Shandi will go back this wednesday). I guess kati just responded to a previous post that said that a gossip columnist had mentioned that Shandi had been signed by IMG. Don't get me wrong, I want some news in this direction (Shandi being signed by an agency, doesn't have to be IMG), but like a true atheist (scientist) I want some proof that someone has been signed (like a portfolio on a website or something, a press release or whatever).
    I think both ET and E! reported this already. Those shows are more than mere gossip. Anyhow, we all know IMG doesn't have a showcase website for their models, and even even so, Shandi will be lumped together with the other hundreds of girls they currently have. Even though, through ANTM, these girls got a handful of nice pics for their portfolio, the other girls have been in this longer and will probably have quite a bit more to show. But remember, getting signed is only the first (and small) hurdle, the real challenge now is to do well on the go-sees, establish herself, and compete in the real world of modeling - not just against 11 other girls, but thousands of other girls.

FORT Newbie

Kati, you missed...

Robin, she was with Wilhelmina 10/20(their plus model board) in NYC. Don't know if she still is as they let go about of third of their board recently, but last year she was.

I don't think she's been working much though so she may have been let go.

Spring & Fall: Preferred
    I saw on E news this morning that Shandi signed with IMG. Good for her.

why do i keep finding blank post? not even a double post.
    but i think Shandi did get signed.
    she is more good for the high fashion to me. Elyse was both, i am not saying they are alike.
    But shandi does need to loosen up.
    but i love high fashion

not suprised by either report. not suprised that shandi got signed- not suprised that yoanna becomes uber diva- i mean, she was supreme fashionista on the show.

FORT Newbie
    I wasn't sure where to post this, but I thought this article might be of interest. It talks about the recent movement in the fashion industry towards models of ambiguous and mixed ethnicity.

http://www.theage.com.au/articles/20...357106748.html

Hopefully this bodes well for Mercedes, April, Xiomara and Sara. I haven't heard anything concrete about any of the girls. All four definitely have that ambiguous look; although Mercedes and April have very clean, all-American looks, while Xiomara and Sara have lovely exotic features.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast