Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: who got signed

oo I'm so excited to see

Quote Originally Posted by tegan2828
    Their main site is:
    http://www.imgworld.com

However, you probably won't find much there. In the "Areas of Business" section, the modeling site is listed as "under construction."
    I doubt that's the IMG site As far as I know, they don't have one, but instead have one combined with others at something called models.com or something *shrug*

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized
    I doubt that's the IMG site As far as I know, they don't have one, but instead have one combined with others at something called models.com or something *shrug*
    Actually that is the IMG site, that is where the link from both Mercedes Benz and Olympus Fashion weeks, which IMG is the producer, leads to.

"IMG Fashion includes IMG Models, the world's number one ranked international model management firm, 7th on Sixth, producers of New York's Olympus Fashion Week and Mercedes-Benz Shows LA and THE DAILY, the fashion industry's new stylish obsession in New York, Los Angeles and Milan. In addition, IMG Fashion's global portfolio includes representation of the Invista Style Awards, the new Fashion Fringe in London (debuting in September 2004), Milan Fashion Week, Sao Paolo Fashion Week, Mercedes Asia Fashion Weeks in Singapore and Lakme Fashion Week in India."

models.com is a great site, but unless you are a subscriber you can't search their database. They do list the current top 50 models (male and female) though as well as the top 10 agencies. Their coverage of fashion seems to be mostly NY based or what is current in the many editions of Vogue, and other fashion mags.
    Last edited by Chorita KaBoom; 04-15-2004 at 12:41 AM.
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

does anyone know if mercedes is signed? she is the only one you can't hear any news on.
    Emanuel ungaro and Roberto Cavalli. One is feminine while the other is sexy but i prefer being both.

i think so. i thought fashion shows only accepted people with contracts.

i heard they did those shows for free.
    maybe not yoanna.
    Emanuel ungaro and Roberto Cavalli. One is feminine while the other is sexy but i prefer being both.

Quote Originally Posted by Chorita KaBoom
    Actually that is the IMG site, that is where the link from both Mercedes Benz and Olympus Fashion weeks, which IMG is the producer, leads to.

"IMG Fashion includes IMG Models, the world's number one ranked international model management firm, 7th on Sixth, producers of New York's Olympus Fashion Week and Mercedes-Benz Shows LA and THE DAILY, the fashion industry's new stylish obsession in New York, Los Angeles and Milan. In addition, IMG Fashion's global portfolio includes representation of the Invista Style Awards, the new Fashion Fringe in London (debuting in September 2004), Milan Fashion Week, Sao Paolo Fashion Week, Mercedes Asia Fashion Weeks in Singapore and Lakme Fashion Week in India."

models.com is a great site, but unless you are a subscriber you can't search their database. They do list the current top 50 models (male and female) though as well as the top 10 agencies. Their coverage of fashion seems to be mostly NY based or what is current in the many editions of Vogue, and other fashion mags.
    Well that's strange -- why would they plaster their homepage with sports?

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by DjDeluxay
    That is SO something Tyra would say. haha

When was this? hehe i need to know before i decide to watch E!. i think Velvin wouldn't have been able to tell us even if she did until the public released it.
    you know that contract stuff
    Gee...am I the only one who is sceptical that Shandi's boyfriend would actually post here?

Kristin's column is generally fairly accurate, she does seem to have some insider sources, but it's not 100%.
    "Just kiss my toes and I'll be happy." - Dex

I'm more skeptical of Kristin's column than Velvin. He has been here from day one and there is no reason for me to doubt him. I don't see why people think it's so impossible that people related to the contestants might come here.

Frostelized, IMG is a huge corporation. Look around the webpage and you'll see that model managament is only one of the many things they do.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast