Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bosch´s Nexxt Laundry System Meets ´America´s Next Top Models´

My little engine says "I think I can, I think I can."

Bosch´s Nexxt Laundry System Meets ´America´s Next Top Models´

CHICAGO, March 31 /PRNewswire/ -- Smart, sophisticated and beautiful. Efficient yet gentle. These words describe the performance and design of the Bosch Nexxt(TM) Washer and Dryer, as well as supermodel/actress/author Vendela. Vendela, who joins Bosch at the 2004 Kitchen & Bath Industry Show, serves as the mistress of ceremonies of the Nexxt Laundry Fashion Show, a unique performance that will unveil the advanced laundry system. Bosch will also showcase its new Free-Standing Convection Range and introduce the latest addition to its award-winning dishwasher line. Full-line product offerings including built-in wall ovens, cooktops, ventilation and small appliances will complete the Bosch Spa, a serene and meditative setting that illustrates the inspirational nature of Bosch products.

To showcase the superior yet gentle washing performance of Bosch's next generation laundry system, models from the hit reality show "America's Next Top Model" -- including season one winner Adrianne and finalists Elyse and Robynne -- will hit the catwalk at the Bosch booth on Friday 4/2 and Saturday 4/3 wearing designer fashions that can be cared for in the Nexxt Washer and Dryer. Following each performance, Vendela and the "Top Models" will greet guests and be available for autographs.

"At Bosch, we are committed to manufacturing appliances that are inspired by the needs and lifestyles of today's consumer," said Franz Bosshard, president and CEO. "A prime example is the Nexxt Washer/Dryer, combining the inventive features with the convenience and quietness one expects from Bosch. It truly represents the next generation in home laundry care and we are excited to demonstrate this fact through our unique fashion show at K/BIS."

Thanks Gucci! The glitz, the glamour...the life of a top model, hawking washers & dryers.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

My little engine says "I think I can, I think I can."
    This was this weekend. Can anyone find pictures?

Quote Originally Posted by Gucci-N-MyPucci
    To showcase the superior yet gentle washing performance of Bosch's next generation laundry system, models from the hit reality show "America's Next Top Model" -- including season one winner Adrianne and finalists Elyse and Robynne -- will hit the catwalk at the Bosch booth on Friday 4/2 and Saturday 4/3 wearing designer fashions that can be cared for in the Nexxt Washer and Dryer.
    She's Robynne now? I swear she's changed her name quite a few times already. She's still listed as Robin on the Season One page. I guess that's too boring though.

Thanks for the information too! ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Xephyr
    She's Robynne now? I swear she's changed her name quite a few times already. She's still listed as Robin on the Season One page. I guess that's too boring though.

Thanks for the information too! ^_^
    no, i don't think she changed it. I just think people do not know how to spell such an easy name.

I wonder how much they were paid to do this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gucci-N-MyPucci
    including season one winner Adrianne and finalists Elyse and Robynne"
    Quick, someone check the thermometer in hell. I think it just froze over.

FORT Newbie
    I am sure they sold lot's of Washer's and Dryer's. Maybe the theme was. They are all washed up now...too old for the game of High Fashion. I wonder what Adrianne was doing in South Africa? Selling a new trend of loin clothes for the fashionistas in Cape Town? HMMM what a thought! Adrianne thrashing down the runway with just a loin cloth on. Like the old John Lennon song (IMAGINE)

I would of went

I would of went, but I called McCormicks and it wasn't open to the public. THat sucked

Pics from the Kitchen & Bath Industry Show....
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast