Thread: the dinner video w/ mercedes and yoanna

ANTM addict...

the dinner video w/ mercedes and yoanna

hey, i don't know if this was already posted somewhere, but did anybody watched the video on upn website w/ tyra, jay manuel, j. alexander, mercedes & yoanna? it just seems interesting because i've never seen this on the show. they were talking about the girls who got cut and stuff, like who they like, who they didn't like, etc. tyra said that she cut shandi because she thought shandi would be fine working back at walgreens and she only wants the girl who really wants it to win, etc. anywayz, i just thought that was interesting.

i did watch it. I was kind of shocked that they didn't air it. But then it would make it even more like season 1

FORT Fogey
    can you tell me what all was said about all the girls? because I cant view any videos and I really want to know.

oh it was just like last year's dinner. They talked about girls they liked, girls they didn't like. Which girl was the hardest to live with. etc. etc. etc.

I can't seem to find this video anywhere on the site. Can someone who's seen it or knows where it is link me please?

Quote Originally Posted by nora
    I can't seem to find this video anywhere on the site. Can someone who's seen it or knows where it is link me please?
    http://www.upn.com/shows/top_model2/episode10/s03.shtml

If that link doesn't work, go to the upn site, at the top navigation SHOW select Episodes. It should bring you to the final episode (Episode 10). Then click on page 3.

Caramel.. I watched it awhile back, I don't remember what they said for each of the girls, but I remembered Mercedes saying that Catie was too over-sensitive (cut to scenes of her crying), and Tyra saying April was one of their favourites in the beginning, but then as the show progressed she became more "mechanical," and Mercedes and Yoanna agreed...