Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Good Day live: Yoanna and Mercedes

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    I wouldn't be surprised if they're on Again tomorrow to recap the shows with Jillian, especially since she's doing the Tyler (I think she's just watching it)and Heatherette shows (she's supposed to model in it).
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirrty_Blonde
    Mercedes was the one who was in Yoanna's shot. Hello Mercedes, Yoanna won not you. She didn't have to be apart of Yoanna's interview, but what do you expect from a sore loser like Mercedes. Yoanna's not gonna take MY title she said. Well, too bad Mercedes. She DID.
    Um, she was just being sassy and joking.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirrty_Blonde
    Mercedes was the one who was in Yoanna's shot. Hello Mercedes, Yoanna won not you. She didn't have to be apart of Yoanna's interview, but what do you expect from a sore loser like Mercedes. Yoanna's not gonna take MY title she said. Well, too bad Mercedes. She DID.
    Whoa there. I think Mercedes was invited to do these shows and interviews. I don't think she's intruding on Yoanna's win or doing anything else wrong.

Sadly, I can't watch Good Day because I'm at school when it airs, but I can say that Yoanna has never seemed even a little concieted about winning to me. Then again, I understand that some of you just don't like her due to the way she was portrayed on the show, so that's okay... I'm just going to stick to my perception of my favorite model.

I think dirty_blonde is just a little bitter that Mercedes is doing just as good as yoanna even though yoanna is the one who won. You can be mad at mercedes for makin it on her own. mercedes is doin her thing and doin it well. just look at the pix. need I say more?
    Attached Images Attached Images

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by goplatinum
    I think dirty_blonde is just a little bitter that Mercedes is doing just as good as yoanna even though yoanna is the one who won. You can be mad at mercedes for makin it on her own. mercedes is doin her thing and doin it well. just look at the pix. need I say more?

Mercedes looks great! Yay for her!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12