Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ANTM3 winner is ...*spoiler inside*

Quote Originally Posted by natela
    you know the more i read about all of it the more i come to the conglission that none of the girls had it 100%. in my oppinion Yoanna was the best bet and Shandy. but one had to work on the body another on her walk. but Yoanna was the most elegant and classy looking out of all of the girls. Sara in a 100% Victori's secret girl - very sexy and sentual, loved her. i am hoping that next time they have better looking girls. black, white, mexican, asian and so on. hey where are all the gorgeous russian girls? i just want to see some glam faces and the only one was Yoanna. i thought she would win. Mercedes in not a model matereal, she's very commercial and bubly.
    In almost every post you say "They're not pretty enough" or "she's not good looking". Modelling has more to it than a pretty face. Carmen Kass, not the most attractive girl (sexually) but photographs amazingly, Maggie Rizer, same thing. Beauty has tons to do with it, but it is NOT the be-all end-all of it.

FORT Newbie
    i guess i have a specific type of girls i really like as models. a model to me is someone perfect and in my eyes the should be very gorgeous and sexy. that is my pretty model girl. as i said in my bigger post my favourite girls were Shandy, Sara and Yoanna. but all of them had something to work on and that's why i thought after Sandy will learn how to walk on hills, whick i think won't be so hard for her in my eyes she would be perfect for high fashion. and i think i have said that Sara was perfecr as a Victoria's secret model. and yes i do have very, very high standars for a model as i love old models that looked like Barbie dolls, that had everything in them and that is what i am love about modeling perfection and great looks. i am not ashamed of my oppinoin as i look at models as someone who's on the top of perfection, style, everything. i loved 80's and those types of models, stunning, confident, with their head high up, all glam and gorgeous. i hate that heroin chick look - look of sickness and drug use. I love Turlington, Evangelista, Casta. they are very exotic looking girls, absolutelly stunning and look great in anything. those are my type of girls. and the only thing i see right now that is close to that looks is Victoria's secret models. not all of them but Lima has it WOW what a face, looks, body, the whole deal 100%. and there is another girl there that i love she's everywhere. she's in the pink collection but i really don't know her name. oh and i tink i also said that Shandy is great for high fashion. she's skinny but not that bone and skin look. she's perfect in my oppinion for edgy, hight couture. so i don't agree that everyone is not good enought for me but i sure don't like every girl i see. as i have seen tons of models and know how they look and are in real life. and in my eyes a girl has to be gorgeous to be a model. that's why i don't like 90% of models these days as era changed and now a days you don't have to be beautiful with great body to be a model. so what is next overweight girls will be in style. no offence to anyone as i do think that everyone is beautiful in their own way but not everyone is cut for modeling and i am not going to get into it again as i already posted my oppinion about it.

No i think the girl who Wants it the most is gonna win... again!

It is so sad how Adrianne has vanished...I wonder if she even got all the money she needed to help her mother and her family...somehow I doubt it. I wonder if Yoanna will dissapear also.....she is a lot older then season 1 winner..why dont they opick an 18 year old that can actually have a chance at it?

FORT Regular
    Yoanna lucked out because the show ended right as fashion week started. She was able to start working and getting her face out there. I imagine they would pick and 18 year old if the girl was able to prove she can take care of herself and not break down constantly. Catie and Heather were basically still children who needed emotional support all of the time.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by pin0yb0y
    yoannas mexican and canadian n i hope a black girl wins season 3! season 1 i thot kesse or robin shuda one then season i thot jenascia or camille shuda won (no xiormara cuz shes ugly) so i hope there smore black girls in season 3 cuz there was only 3 in season 1 and 2 in season 2
    Hey now, I like me some X! I think that they did a good job this season picking girls from different backgrounds & all around looks. As all of the members know, I am an avid X fan, & she is farrrr from ugly. She is actually quite beautiful. But hey, to most people unconventional is ugly so what do I know right?

Quote Originally Posted by Surly
    Yoanna lucked out because the show ended right as fashion week started. She was able to start working and getting her face out there. I imagine they would pick and 18 year old if the girl was able to prove she can take care of herself and not break down constantly. Catie and Heather were basically still children who needed emotional support all of the time.
    it's not luck, I think ANTM was planned to end as fashion week began, do you think it takes 4 months to edit and promote the show?!? (between the end of filming and first eppy i think is around 4 months) the show was so popular they would've ended during sweeps (Feb) but pushed it to mid march (including the recap eppy which was a waste of air time)

I don't think race would determine the winner, because it's really too unfair for ANTM to choose a minority automatically because they are a minority.
    From this season since I didn't watch the first season, Xiomara and Camille to me didn't have the top model type of features and that is why they got eliminated. Also April. So it would be a fair game unless UPN just chooses 11 girls who are most likely not to win and 1 minority girl that would be obvious to everyone she is going to win

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12