Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Who's Finale Party outfit do you like the most?

Who's Finale Party outfit do you like the most?

They have photos of all the girls in the order of their elimination.

The Judges etc:

There are also group shots that you can also see on the UPN.com website. I didn't think they were important enough to put in this thread!

So who's outfit is your favorite? Who's is just U-G-L-Y??
    Last edited by Frostelized; 03-30-2004 at 11:05 PM.

MY COMMENTS:

I want that Baby Phat necklace Anna is sporting. Where's the hubby?

Aww... look at Nigel & his wife I heard she was at every photo shoot with him, but they never showed her on the show :\

I like Sara and Mercede's outfits the best. The denim with hot pink boots is SO CUTE on her and Mercedes just looks sexy in that number. SO HOT.

I don't like Bethany and Shandi's outfits. Bethany just looks overly large in that thing and it's just hiddeous & at first I THOUGHT I liked Shandi's outfit, but now it's just so frumpy and unattractive on her, like some Grandma nerdy sweater with an upgrade.

I LOVE Mercedes' outfit. It's stunning, and looks awesome on her. Second favorite....hmmm...Jenascia's, hers is fun

I dislike April's and Catie's the most. Catie didn't learn any lessons from the "hooker" criticism, and April's is just unflattering.

I like Jenascia's and Heather's, but Yoanna's is nice, too.

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    I like Sara's the best, though it would look better with different boots/shoes. Yoanna's really shows off her toned tummy. I love Shandi's, but it's more of a daytime look and not appropriate for the event (though that's my general opinion of most of the Baby Phat supplied garments, not appropriate for the event). In many of the photos, Heather looked pregnant in that pink flapper dress. Bethany looks like that coat ate her.
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

Thanks for posting all of those pictures, Frosty.

To be honest, I was rather underwhelmed by everyone's outfits for the finale party--I had really been expecting more, and was very disappointed by the way they styled the girls. I agree with Chorita Kaboom that many of the outfits, which would have been perfectly cute in daytime, did not seem appropriate to the evening context. I would have liked to have seen them pull out the stops, glamour-wise, but since ANTM is sponsor-driven to the very end, I suppose we should be grateful they weren't dressed in Kmart!

That said, my choice for best-dressed goes to...Empress Mini!

ETA: Nigel & Christen look adorable together!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

favorite: mercedes
    just plain ugly: shandi (why is she wearing her couch?), tyra's latex gone wrong look, caties hookerstyle, jay manuel, and aprils poodle, err skirt.

I think Nole's dog is the best dressed for that night. Mercedes' outfit is pretty hot. I guess the whole goddess thing is, or was, in last year. Plus it's not too hoochie-mama. April must have this sudden compulsion for fake fur, ever since Milan. Glad to see Jay Manuel's hair match his outfit. And, Eric's (Jane magazine guy) outfit matching his personality -- BORING!

mercedes outfit is great! I also think that Xiomara looks great in her outfit.
    Sara, Shandi, and Bethany are def. the worst outfits!

FORT Newbie
    Mercedes looks like the top model here...Yoanna is looking very disappointing. Along with Tyra, but that's a given already. Umm Janice, nothing surprising. Is it me or do they all look like they have the same kind of make up look, the red blush on their faces (i.e. April, Catie, Xio, Heather, Jenescia, etc..) ?

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast