Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Who's Finale Party outfit do you like the most?

Quote Originally Posted by pleightx
    April must have this sudden compulsion for fake fur, ever since Milan. Glad to see Jay Manuel's hair match his outfit.!
    I NOTICED JAY'S HAIR AND OUTFIT! XD XD I found it so funny, his gray hair matching his gray suit to a T.

I don't think the girls dressed themselves. It just doesn't seem... 'them'

I like Mercedes' outfit and I like Sara's. Mercedes looks outfit is HOT and sexy, but if I had to wear one it would be Sara's. It just says cute. I like the pink boots with the denim-it doesn't look bad. But is it just me or has Sara's hair gotten lighter?

Well, Citizen, certainly from her bio picture it's lighter.

I'm having a hard time remembering how they colored her hair after her makeover, and her portfolio pictures don't really show off her hair much.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

1. Nigel and his wife - none of the others come close to matching this couple in style and elegance. He looks like a tall (much) version of T. Cruise, and she looks like P. Cruz with a dash of chinois.

2. Nole Marin and puppy - sartorially spot on... tasteful, cute.

Now for the rest... in order of increasing hideousness

1. Eric (Jane) looks like a low rent, short Hugh Grant. His tie doesn't flatter his face, makes him look pinched. Doesn't horrify me tho...

2. Yoanna - poor girl, shred-wear is so 1983... I think the dress snagged on her razor sharp pelvis bones and fell apart... girl, go eat please! Ben and Jerry's IV, stat!

3. April - the top says fun, sophisticated and young professional, the bottom says "there's a polar bear bum popping out of my cooter". We love you girl, so I'll keep my eyes above the waist.

4. Camille - ack... Top says Elizabethan period art film, bottom says Snoop Dog video "Spring Break, Girls Gone Wild!"

5. Catie - "Genie! Genie!"
    "Yes Master?"
    "What have you done to your slave girl harem pants?"
    "I have coloured them Master. Do you not like?"

6. J. - Someone already hit this on the nose, he looks like he's waiting tables at Olive Garden.

7. Mercedes - I see she's putting her scissors to good use... Girl, wearing two kleenexes and a belt does not make you look taller..

8. Tyra - where do I begin? Okay Tyra, at 10PM, turn on Cinemax, see what the girls are wearing, and don't wear that...

9. Bethany - My poor, innocent, pet Grizzly bear fought valiantly but was hypnotized by her very large bosom. Someone call PETA and rescue my bear.

10. Jay Manuel - UPN could start a new series, "The Flaming Matador".

Remember how as little children we were taught not to stare at the sun? I think his outfit and hair have burned two ashy pits where my eyeballs used to be. Classy and elegant in a galaxy far, far away. Please, go back to your mother planet, your people need you.

Touch my bunny, stroke my cow.

Stop it, Pookipichu, you're killing me with that last paragraph!

Hmm, I like the phrase "dash of chinois" for some reason. Sounds like some expensive ingredient, like saffron, that goes in a recipe. Ooh la la.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

why does catie alway look like a hooker?? And i think Mercedes looked best

i like camilles,jenascia and saras in that order n i hate xiomaras and shandis yuck!
    (does ne one notice xiomaras face looks differnt? like she got plastic surgery her nose looks smaller to me)

o n i like caties skirt very hooker style like most of u r sayin but its creative to me

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456