Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Who's Finale Party outfit do you like the most?

Quote Originally Posted by Tracker
    It's funny how I keep hearing metalics are in, but if you look at the photos, the only ones in shiny/metalic looks are Janice and Tyra. The girls are in 50BC hooker attire which (as much as I hate metalics) would be a much more disturbing trend. Yoanna's is shiny/silky but not really metalic.
    Jay's suit looks like it's made out of my satin sheets I had in the 80's. Heather's flapper dress is very shimmery too. I think Nigel's wife had the best accessory on her arm. Her husband. Lucky bitch.

I like April's outfit the best... it's just really fun. A simple black top, and the skirt is crazy. I also like Anna's, I like off-the shoulder tops.

Quote Originally Posted by soma
    And I do have to say, Nigel and his wife look very classy, indeed. Of course.
    I agree. I think Nigel and his wife were the best dressed. Everyone else looked like they were getting ready to hook on the corner! IMO
    Yup, with donuts!!

My little engine says "I think I can, I think I can."
    I like Shandi....she actually looks the most like a model to me in these pictures. I like JAnice's dress...but on someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by lalol
    Did Mini run away from April when he saw her outfit ?
    Judging from April's skirt, Mini didn't get away!
    Quote Originally Posted by livia
    sexy nigel and his wife look demure. the top of her dress is very stunning. it must have been a beautiful wedding.
    You can see pictures of their wedding in the Nigel thread, here:
    Nigel
    Somewhere in there I even posted a link to a little video clip of their big day. Don't remember where exactly. Just poke through it.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

http://entertainment.msn.com/celebs/gallery.aspx?photo=254169&gall ery=3884#photos

Yoanna's dress didn't fare so well at the NAACP image awards. Here's what MSN's fashion critic says about the dress (on Gabrielle Union)

i remember seeing that! it looked way better on ms.union than ms.house. she lacked the appropriate curves.

Quote Originally Posted by H Jo
    Yoanna's dress didn't fare so well at the NAACP image awards. Here's what MSN's fashion critic says about the dress (on Gabrielle Union)
    Is that the same dress (different color of course)? Yoanna's look like it was ripped further up. I think one of the dangling panels was above her cooter area.

You get 10 bonus points for use of the word "cooter," pleightx.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

My little engine says "I think I can, I think I can."
    Whats a cooter? Is it like a cooch?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast