Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Who's Finale Party outfit do you like the most?

since none of the other girls could "handle" shandi's
    oufit, _and_ since shandi "sex-ifies" any outfit, i go
    with shandi.

next, i'd go with april. she's "bangin'," "gaunt."

good post, frostelized!

kthxbye.

b.
    Last edited by saab9x; 03-31-2004 at 12:35 AM.

I love Yoanna. So elegant, definitely the most appropriate for the event. Mercedes looks stunning--she seems to be the only one who was able to show skin without looking like a cheap hooker. Shandi doesn't bother me. But I don't like the rest. Tyra looks ridiculous.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

!
    I think they're all pretty hideous, actually, then again, I'm not a fan of the Baby Phat Hooker Threads line. I think it's pretty clear they were styled and did not choose their outfits, otherwise why would half of them be wearing the same ugly santa-on-crack boots (which are visible in other press photos of the event)? Unless they had one final challenge vis-a-vis the Steve Madden shoot and that's what the losers ended up with. I can only dream.
    I can't decide whose is the worst; it's a toss up between Catie "The Abdomen" Anderson and her 'Love is a Battlefield' reprise and Bethany's floating tanned leather Head of Doom. I guess with enough fabric her breasts really aren't that noticeable.
    Chalk me up as one who doesn't care for Mercedes outfit. It looks as if she tucked her black linen napkin into her leather underwear at dinner and got called to the red carpet in the middle of the main course. Of, course, her final challenge could have been: "You've just stepped off the plane. You're set to attend this fabulous finale party but you forgot to wear clothes! All you have is...."
    Yeah, probably not.
    As for the judges, Tyra looks as though she lost a fight with a waterbed.
    Eric has obviously watched 'The Resevoir Dogs' one too many times. I bet he's Mr. Pink.
    I think J. bussed my table at the Olive Garden last week!
    Who wants to bet those stiches are actually holding Janice's saran-wrap skin in place? She's not at all shy about the work she's had done, y'all.
    Jay. White. Satin. Suit.
    And I do have to say, Nigel and his wife look very classy, indeed. Of course.
    Last edited by soma; 03-31-2004 at 01:03 AM.

i love mercedes dress. aside from hers i like anna's with the black leather skirt very cute, and i like sara's outfit. also i love nigel's wife dress tyra's looks like it was painted on her body. she porbably was sown into the dress
    everyday is so wonderful........ then suddenly is hard to breathe

yoannas dress is pretty too
    everyday is so wonderful........ then suddenly is hard to breathe

Norelle//TrueBeauty Shandilized's Avatar
    In order of my favourites (contestants only);
    Yoanna/Shandi/April/Anna/Jenascia/Bethany/Sara/Camille/Catie/Xiomara/Mercedes.

I can't see Heathers picture for some reason... maybe if I press 'refresh...' but anyways... now the judges/producers/etc. favourites;
    Nigel&Wife/Jay/Nole/Tyra/Eric/Janice/Black Jay.
    ::CYCLE4::
    [Tatiana][Rebecca][Naima][Kahlen][Christina]

I see Heathers now... I'd put her between Camille and Catie... don't the like "frou frou" or pink, but it's an ok dress on her...

OK, hideous hooker clothes aside, who's hair (color and style), skin, make-up, body (posture, how they carried themselves), earrings/accessories looked the best? or worst?
    Last edited by pleightx; 03-31-2004 at 01:16 AM.

Hair (In order best to worst): Yoanna/Nigel&Wife/Shandi/Catie/Nole/Jenascia/Jay/April/Sara/Mercedes/Tyra/Janice/Heather/Camille/Anna/Bethany
    Make-Up (Best to Worst, some guys included lol):Yoanna/All the judges/Every contestant was horrible make-up wise!!
    Posture (B2W):Nigel&Wife/Nole/Jay/Yoanna/Anna/Bethany/Shandi/April/Mercedes/Xiomara/Catie/Heather/Jenascia/Sara/Camille

Yoanna and Jenascia have the best all-around, and I also like Xiomara's look -on her, but very few women could look good in that. Sara's would be ok without the pink boots. April and Catie..what the hell? Mercedes- the dress has too many abrupt horizontal lines, it's distracting.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast