Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Photo Shoot Ideas for ANTM3

Photo Shoot Ideas for ANTM3

So I was just thinking, since they have already completed 2 seasons of ANTM, what will they have in store for us next season? Do they have any more ideas, or has the barrel run dry? So let's brainstorm for them and think of possible photo shoots that we may want to see or that would be challenging for the girls. Ours might be better than what they can come up with.

For my first idea, which is kinda lame but I was thinking of an extreme sport picture. Each model riding a water jet ski, really test their ability to pull through under pressure. This one would definitely make Katie cry

What are some other ideas?

FORT Newbie
    I'm not a fan of fear factor modeling shoots. It seems cliche and too much of a shock value gimmic. I'd like to see more 'realistic' photo shoots.

I just like to see more photo shoots, period. Two an episode. Give the judges more of a basis for their choices. And realistic stuff--make sure they're well rounded with swimsuit shoots and the artsy, edgy stuff. Less fear factor, more photography, I say. More runway trials throughout. Less Tyra.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

I wasn't thinking so much fear factor, I was thinking of wind.

A good shoot would be the models driving (they wouldn't really be driving since it would be a photo shoot, they would just turn on the electric wind) in a classic car, like a 1958 red convertible Impala or a 1927 Ford Model T. The style would be great.

good idea for a topic.. I would like to see something a little softer to contrast the "edgy"-ness.. some shots like this would be nice..

i like the light and halo kidna effect in this picture.

maybe some pictures like outside in nature.. in the trees or on the streets.. a little more free-flowing.. i dunno
    C' tutta una vita in un'ora d'amore.

oops..

if this doesnt work.. heres the URL:

http://gynocracy.altervista.org/imag...uchford_02.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Dolce
    oops..

if this doesnt work.. heres the URL:

http://gynocracy.altervista.org/imag...uchford_02.jpg

I love this picture, this would be a great shoot. Very mysterious.

yes i thinks its so beautiful and mystifying lol

That is a great shot, Dolce.

Anyway, I agree with the majority of folk here who have said this already: I think the shock value of the Fear Factor shoots has worn off, and they need to focus on more fashion editorial type assignments.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

My little engine says "I think I can, I think I can."
    Two words: Jello and Nude.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast