Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Photo Shoot Ideas for ANTM3

Well, if we're going there, I wouldn't have minded seeing some nekkid hot oil wrestling between April & Sara.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

FORT Newbie
    Maybe...water...as in near the beach kinda photo shoot. Evening gown and a lot of high fashion stuff. Tranquil shots.

I dunno....

i think an interesting shoot would be someone modeling as a vintage pin-up girl, in vintage clothes, yet with completely modern surroundings. there really have been no "vintage" shoots, with the exception of the celebrity one, but that one was really just tipping the iceberg in terms of "vintage". a shoot like that could test out the model's ability to stay ion character despite distractions (i.e. stay in th old pin-up girl pose and atttiude while beign surrounding by reminders of the modern age). and an ad like that could be completely be used for a "timeless" chair or...something. a great chance to plug some ikea or pier 1... :rolleyes

It would be fun to see them model a popular brandname.

Like those ads for Louis Vuitton in the desert and Christian Dior (Have you seen some of the models his site?? I think Shandi would have looked cool in this black glamour getup they have on thre)

Norelle//TrueBeauty Shandilized's Avatar
    Like those ads for Louis Vuitton in the desert and Christian Dior (Have you seen some of the models his site?? I think Shandi would have looked cool in this black glamour getup they have on thre)
    Frosty!! That's the first good thing I've heard you say about Shandi!! J/k...

Anyways, I have to say... Got Milk? Ad's... many celebs are doin' them, and they are pretty good... just kiddin'!!

I'd probably say movement shots... like, REAL movement!! Let's say the setting was a nature scene with a tree and they were all little green pixies... they'd have to climb onto the tree or jump onto the tree, run around, jump around!! IF you wanna see what I mean, look at the first season of ANTM and Giselle's action shot... it's amazing!! I'll try posting the link:

http://www.upn.com/shows/top_model/bio_giselle.shtml

Click on "Click here to see her PORTFOLIO" and view the last one (she's in the air with a black guy in the b/ground.)

That's what I mean!
    ::CYCLE4::
    [Tatiana][Rebecca][Naima][Kahlen][Christina]

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    I think that the need to add more runway work. They could do student designer shows for the Fashion Institute Of Technology, kind of work their way up to the real shows. I think that they actually do enough photo sessions. I do think that some sports oriented shoots would be a good idea though. Mariel Hemingway started out doing these great ads for Lange Ski Boots. She conveyed sex and athleticism. ANTM1 did it with the movement shoot, but we didn't really have anything like that this year. I guess the video/dancing was supposed to make up for that.
    Last edited by Chorita KaBoom; 03-31-2004 at 02:19 AM.
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

FORT Regular
    Hey, people. First time I've posted on here in a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time, but I saw this and had to throw my two cents in. Friend of mine and I were talking about this at work the other day, and I'd love to see a high-end male drag shoot. (Janice told April that her androgyny in the headshot beauty shoot worked to her advantage... why not take advantage of that kinda thing?) Maybe some artsy 1930's Berlin nightclub kinda feel... Very Kurt Weill... Tuxedos and cigars and stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by jakersnake
    Hey, people. First time I've posted on here in a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time, but I saw this and had to throw my two cents in. Friend of mine and I were talking about this at work the other day, and I'd love to see a high-end male drag shoot. (Janice told April that her androgyny in the headshot beauty shoot worked to her advantage... why not take advantage of that kinda thing?) Maybe some artsy 1930's Berlin nightclub kinda feel... Very Kurt Weill... Tuxedos and cigars and stuff...
    Mmmm. Very cool idea.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Shandilized
    I'd probably say movement shots... like, REAL movement!! Let's say the setting was a nature scene with a tree and they were all little green pixies... they'd have to climb onto the tree or jump onto the tree, run around, jump around!! IF you wanna see what I mean, look at the first season of ANTM and Giselle's action shot... it's amazing!! I'll try posting the link:
    I agree, Shandlized. I loved this shot.

The portfolio thing at upn wasn't working when I tried to look, so I'm posting the pic here so people can see it.

Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

hmm...i think they should do a photo shoot..with thier favorite..celebrity..or sumthing...or the got milk ad thingy is a good idea...and i want to see a more daring photo shoot...like they have to pick out an outfit..out of a lost and found..and try to fix it up.....hahahahah that would be funny..but yeah...thas about it..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast