Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Best/Worst Portfolios

Out Of Every girl Who had The Best Portfolio?

Out Of Every girl Who had The Best Portfolio? I Suggest You Guys Go Trough All Of them First

I personally think that April had the best portfolio overall. She was consistent, striking, and drop-dead gorgeous. Even her worst shots (Solstice & The Lesbian Mummy shot) are still better and more compelling to me than a lot of the model's photos I've seen in magazines lately. I think Eric's criticism is particularly rich, when I look through an issue of Jane and see how amateur their fashion editorials look.

I hope April doesn't give up. I would love to see her modeling again.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Yoanna, I think. I liked her Eve, Steve Madden, Queench, Beauty, Solstice and Final photos the best, and I can't say I absolutely abhor any of her photos, lol. Of course, those around til the end have an advantage because there's more work to judge them by.

I Think Shandi... Out of Every Photograph Only 2 of Them were So-So
    The First Beauty Shot and The Under-Water Shot

Well, you can't really judge the models eliminated early on, since they weren't able to do many shoots, so I'll judge the top seven. Catie photographed pretty well, she was just annoying, Camille actually photographed pretty well, Mercedes was okay, Yoanna was fabulous, April was at least average all the time, and Sara was pretty good, so I have to say Shandi...

I strongly disliked her Eve, Steve Madden, Queench and Celebrity shoots, her Beauty Shot was pretty but average, and Shandi's final photo was by far the worst. As far as I'm concerned she had two good, four bad, and one average shoot... and I'm probably forgetting something, lol.
    But that's just my opinion.

FORT Newbie
    I agree Shandi's final shot was by far the worst...it lacked alot of things, I think her facial expression expressed literally nothing but a blank face. But I really loved that picture of Shandi's...the high fashion one, forgot what it's called, but that was really impressive. Mercedes -- my favorite, it wasn't that extraordinary of a portfolio I must admit but still she had a lot of great shots in there. Yoanna probably might have the best all around ones, as far as the top 3 goes.

Xiomara...oh Xiomara. I hate to say this, because she seemed like such a dear girl on the show, really a great personality, and attractive in real life BUT the girl just does not photograph well at all! Every photo of hers terrifies the bejeezus out of me. Every. Single. One.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Norelle//TrueBeauty Shandilized's Avatar
    Hmm... going with top 7 like magcpen...

All right... definitly not April, Mercedes or Yoanna... I viewed my photo's and they rocked...

Not Shandi... she had some good and bads, but there was something about her that captivated you in her photos...

Not Sara... her photo's are good, but her presentation of herself is kinda... druggy ("hey... sup...")

Camille and Catie... probably Catie... didn't like her Eve, but I liked her close-up... Steve Madden is horrifying (she looks distorted... like a robot) and Laundry... not good... her Celebrity one... tsk tsk... not very good... underwater, best body, 5th/4th best face and Beaty Shots... thought I had saved some 10 year old boy's photo!!

But then there's Camille... her Eve was a bit, "Look at me!! Hah!! I'm so all that!!" but I love her Steve Madden... Laundry is meh, celebirty is spot on ('cuz of the attitudes!) underwater is such a Vogue pose... Beauty shot still scares me now and Solstice... it just looks... wrong!!
    ::CYCLE4::
    [Tatiana][Rebecca][Naima][Kahlen][Christina]

When it was down to the top four, I immediately thought April was the one with the strongest portfolio; but when I did the averaging of my favorites (GPA-style) in econ class, it turned out to be Yoanna... (Disclaimer: I know this is not the best way to judge photographs. I'm just saying!)... probably because she had a lot of photographs that I thought were really good, just not the best. And then Yoanna had two truly striking photographs: the nude one and the final beauty one... So I'm going to have to say that Yoanna has the best portfolio, with April in second. (Wouldn't you have loved to see April do the final shoot?) I also think Shandi's is quite good: Her Solstice and Laundry pictures make up for some of the not-so-good ones, and you can see something special even in the pictures that didn't turn out. I like Mercedes', too, especially with the addition of the final photograph. What can I say? I was really happy with the final four this season.

I think April had the best portfolio, I honestly don't think she had even a "so-so" picture.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast