Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: American Rivals: Idol vs. Next Top Model

FORT Fan
    Last season of AI I was hooked- supported Clay (and Carmen 'cause I thought she was cute) like crazy. This season of American Idol, however, is just terrible. I can't sit through it without turning off the television after the first 30 minutes. Also, I don't understand why they made it so much more longer? It's boring now.

So, this season of AI vs. this season ANTM.. I'll watch ANTM anyday.
    Everything that grows holds in perfection but a little moment. - William Shakespeare

And it’s all the treasures that shine in the street
    As we drive right over them
    And its all the mornings we missed for sleep
    As the sun glides over our apartment
    And it’s all the subtle change in landscape and business
    Reminds you of your limited time
    This time you’ll listen to the movement of your body
    How it keeps on despite you and it frightens you
    Cause you’re barely alive
    - Rilo Kiley (Jenny, You're Barely Alive)

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    I watch AI and record ANTM
    hehe, I record AI and watch ANTM. That way I can fast forward through those dreadful performances. America has oodles and oodles of talented singers yet this is the best AI can do? Just walk into any karaoke bar in NYC and you can find at least one person who sings circles around half of the top 12.

Simon has become boring, the whole show has become a monkey act in a circus of the deranged. The only reason I watch the show is because MTV no longer plays music videos...

Touch my bunny, stroke my cow.

you didn't miss much snowflakegirl- the second half of AI country night was just as terrible as the first half- at least with AI you can still watch a short recap of the singing at the end so you can know who did what.

Quote Originally Posted by Pookipichu
    hehe, I record AI and watch ANTM. That way I can fast forward through those dreadful performances. America has oodles and oodles of talented singers yet this is the best AI can do? Just walk into any karaoke bar in NYC and you can find at least one person who sings circles around half of the top 12.

Simon has become boring, the whole show has become a monkey act in a circus of the deranged. The only reason I watch the show is because MTV no longer plays music videos...
    I think janice knows what she's tlaking about. Simon sometimes blows smoke out of his behind

Simon is American Idol. Half the fun of the show, is his comments. Janice, is fun, but she uses a blunt Axe on the contestants, Simon uses a razor sharp scalpel, and does far more damage.

I watch both shows.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12