Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TV Guide Article with Shandi Sullivan

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    I see what you mean, Eldee, I didn't think about the fact that it was over the phone. You're right, there are definitely some things that are best done in person. Still, I can understand why Shandi wasn't able to keep it in (and being in Italy was an extenuating circumstance)--I know if I were wracked with guilt over something, I would just be tortured and it would play over and over in my head until I could work it out. I think that's what happened with Shandi.
    Also, there's no way that she could have had phone conversations with him afterward (and not tell him) without sounding strained, distant, or in some way odd. He would have picked up the fact that something was wrong and would have asked what was up. If she had chosen not to tell him at that point, then technically she would have been lying, and that would have made things evern worse when she tried to talk to him about it a week or more later. So I'm not sure that it was something that could wait.

I don't know, though, it's a tough call. In a way, confessing is a selfish thing for the person doing it, because it relieves their pressure/guilt but ends up bringing pain to the other person. On the other hand, if a person (like Shandi) isn't very good at covering her emotions, not talking about it is going to put a strain on things anyway.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

FORT Newbie
    Doesn't IMG only sign 2 models a year? I doubt any of the other contestants will get a contract from IMG. Especially Shandi.

Usually they only sign one or two. I think that the final four have a good shot at a contract with them. If they don't get picked up by IMG i do think that some other agency will snap them up really quickly.
    Do i love you because you're beautiful? Or are you beautiful because I love you?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12