Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: YOANNA or MERCEDES? Your The Judge..WHo DO You Choose????

YOANNA or MERCEDES? Your The Judge..WHo DO You Choose????

Ok Your Janice, Or Your Eric, Or NIgel, Hell Your Tyra, anywho if tyour were one of the judges who would you have put the final word in for, who would you fight over and defend and ultimately vote to become america's next top model. give your fight, why they should have won, and what you would have said against the other contestant.

Im all for mercedes
    1.Best picture
    2. Fierce Body
    3.Fierce runway walk
    4. Hella fun personality
    5. Cus I think america needs some diversity in the modeling world, not all these tall pale high cheekboned plastic cut out models, we want some full faced, colored interesting hair pretty eyed different girls ouit on the runway
    6. Yoanna was NOT flawless, she broke a heel, fricked up her hair, had a bad walk etc..
    7. Yoanna isnt consistent with her pictures and walk
    8. she's less versatile as opposed to mercedes (i wouldnt buy a bikini yoanna modeled, nor skirts, swimwear etc.. but with mercedes, yea i would)
    now what do u think?

FORT Fogey
    I was rooting for Mercedes, but now seeing it I think Yoanna makes a great model.

I absolutely was hoping Mercedes would win, but Yoanna was made for modelling. I understand fully why they chose her, and as great as I think Mercedes is, Yoanna just fit the bill that much better.

Mercedes.

Yoanna.

Mercedes is beautiful, but Yoanna is absolutely stunning, and has a face that stands out from all the other models on the show, and in the fashion world. I think her photos are actually quite consistent, and quite beautiful, while Mercedes', I find, are inconsistent, flickering from good to bad, with only one "stunning". Mercedes also has, while it's a charming and sweet one, a depthless onscreen personality (her only apparent depth being her bout with Lupus), while Yoanna has a very different, interesting personality. Don't get me wrong, I like Mercedes, but I just don't look at her with the same interest and awe with which I look upon Yoanna. And Yoanna wants this so badly. She lost fifty pounds for this and, you know, the world needs more models with bodily imperfections.

Mercedes will have no trouble getting work: she's beautiful and she walks well, so the title should be given to the imperfectly perfect model whom, in my opinion, is about ten times more beautiful than her mentor, Tyra, herself.

But, really, I'm just happy that anyone but Shandi won.

Quote Originally Posted by russocr88
    Ok Your Janice, Or Your Eric, Or NIgel, Hell Your Tyra, anywho if tyour were one of the judges who would you have put the final word in for, who would you fight over and defend and ultimately vote to become america's next top model. give your fight, why they should have won, and what you would have said against the other contestant.

Im all for mercedes
    1.Best picture
    2. Fierce Body
    3.Fierce runway walk
    4. Hella fun personality
    5. Cus I think america needs some diversity in the modeling world, not all these tall pale high cheekboned plastic cut out models, we want some full faced, colored interesting hair pretty eyed different girls ouit on the runway
    6. Yoanna was NOT flawless, she broke a heel, fricked up her hair, had a bad walk etc..
    7. Yoanna isnt consistent with her pictures and walk
    8. she's less versatile as opposed to mercedes (i wouldnt buy a bikini yoanna modeled, nor skirts, swimwear etc.. but with mercedes, yea i would)
    now what do u think?
    I agree 100%

Yoanna, definitley.

Quote Originally Posted by magcpen
    Mercedes is beautiful, but Yoanna is absolutely stunning, and has a face that stands out from all the other models on the show, and in the fashion world. I think her photos are actually quite consistent, and quite beautiful, while Mercedes', I find, are inconsistent, flickering from good to bad, with only one "stunning". Mercedes also has, while it's a charming and sweet one, a depthless onscreen personality (her only apparent depth being her bout with Lupus), while Yoanna has a very different, interesting personality.
    You said exactly what I wanted to say and more, and worded it much better then I could ever.

Quote Originally Posted by 13 times
    You said exactly what I wanted to say and more, and worded it much better then I could ever.
    Aw, thanks so much.

FORT Newbie

I just love Mercedes!

I Would Choose Mercedes!!she's My Role Model!!! Well Yoanna's Koo Too They Have Both Different Styles And Attitude....

mercedes was great, great personality great walk but im glad yoanna won, her face doesnt come around often but then again who's face does. but she had great bone structure she was absolutely breathtaking especially in that last picture!
    everyday is so wonderful........ then suddenly is hard to breathe

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast