Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: America's Next Top Model 3

How did this thread become group therapy for short people?

And before you lob blunt objects at me, I'll let you know I'm only 5'2".
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

FORT Newbie
    hi everyone i guess i would be one of the taller people here i am 5.8 and proud. i had shorter friends and it never been an issue ether. but we are talking about models here. i do not want to se a model that is 5.0 overweight. please no offence but i was to see a model tall, lomg legs, beautiful hair, stunning eyes, the whole pachage. they have to be different, unique and gorgeous. do i think they are like that in real life, no i have seen them. no no no. do not think they are perfect when they waik up! right make up will make ANY woman more beautiful to stunningly gorgeous!!!!

what the person above me said makes no sense to me lol.. its very jumbled up and strangely said
    C' tutta una vita in un'ora d'amore.

Quote Originally Posted by ThisNerdyGuy
    I knew a girl in the 8th grade who was 4'9. Her feet couldn't reach the ground because of the chair.. I remember everyone used to poke so much fun of her.
    I have the same problem!!! Only, I'm now in my mid-20's and my 7 year old will be taller than me before she reaches the 5th grade!

FORT Newbie
    well my english might noe be perfect but it did make sence to me. here i am translating for you. MODELS SHOULD BE TALL AND GORGEOUS NOT LIKE THE REAST OF GIRLS YOU SEE ON THE STREET. I READ THAT A FEW PEOPLE HERE ARE NOT HAPPY ABOUT THEIR HIGHT, WEIGHT AND WHATEVER AND SAID THAT EVEN IF MODELS LOOK GREAT ON PHOTOS AND TV THEY DON'T LOOK LIKE THAT WHEN THEY WAKE UP. AND RIGHT MAKE UP AND HAIR DUE WILL DO THE TRICK ON MAKING ANY GIRL PRETTY OR EVEN GLAM GORGEOUS. is that better for you

I'm so glad I'm not alone! I'm 5'2 and a half and for some unknown reason some people feel that they have to tell me that I'm short. Like I didn't know!
    One of my favourite questions that a new friend asked me was "Why are you so short?"
    What a stupid question!
    My sister is 11 and three inches taller than me....and she's half my age!

FORT Newbie
    in america i noticed it's easier to be shorter clothes wise. when i came here there was no way for me to find a pair of jeans with 34 lenth as i weah hils most of the time and need a bit longer leg for that. i was very frastrated. originally i am from eastern europe and there 5.8 is not tall at all and 120 italmost fat. when i came here i was les then 100 lb and was considered absolutely gorgeous back home and here i looked sick according to florida boys. little did i know i should have gone to New York or L.A. and become a model there. Go Shandy.

I've got you beat I am 24 5'2" my sister is 14 5'9". The world is a cruel place. LOL. I like being short though.
    Do i love you because you're beautiful? Or are you beautiful because I love you?

Quote Originally Posted by socalqt
    I've got you beat I am 24 5'2" my sister is 14 5'9". The world is a cruel place. LOL. I like being short though.
    lol! I know what you mean...I like to call myself short (4'9") and stout and will gain 5 lbs eating one peanut and my younger siblings who are both over 5'4" are skinny as toothpicks and they are far from healthy eaters!

how do u do that waving smiley?
    C' tutta una vita in un'ora d'amore.