Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Yoanna's press appearances/interviews/articles

I just watched my tape of the show, and I think Yoanna is divine there : She looked like perfection and carried herself gracefully, but still had the usual quirkiness and joi de vive. Have to say it's my favorite interview of her's so far. This girl speaks really well (and not just for a model.) Her laugh, too, it's so... odd, but in a good way. I think she's heading into this with the right amount of confidence and drive to achieve her best. Her attitude was not "I'm the best and deserved this," but more "I love the other girls and think we're all blessed."

And if any of you say she looks fat there, I'm seriously going to have to hunt you down!
    Last edited by Salome; 03-25-2004 at 08:27 PM.

Put the pieces together Quack-Wabbit's Avatar

FORT Fan
    Stayed up late last night to watch it. She was there for about 5 minutes or so.. she looked gorgeous, really. But geeze, I had to sit through about 30 minutes of the beginning of the show (I'm not a David Letterman fan).
    Everything that grows holds in perfection but a little moment. - William Shakespeare

And itís all the treasures that shine in the street
    As we drive right over them
    And its all the mornings we missed for sleep
    As the sun glides over our apartment
    And itís all the subtle change in landscape and business
    Reminds you of your limited time
    This time youíll listen to the movement of your body
    How it keeps on despite you and it frightens you
    Cause youíre barely alive
    - Rilo Kiley (Jenny, You're Barely Alive)

FORT Fan
    Anyone have pictures..? I was at school when the thing was showing and the David Letterman thing was a waste of time last night.
    Everything that grows holds in perfection but a little moment. - William Shakespeare

And itís all the treasures that shine in the street
    As we drive right over them
    And its all the mornings we missed for sleep
    As the sun glides over our apartment
    And itís all the subtle change in landscape and business
    Reminds you of your limited time
    This time youíll listen to the movement of your body
    How it keeps on despite you and it frightens you
    Cause youíre barely alive
    - Rilo Kiley (Jenny, You're Barely Alive)

maybe she finally wore jeans that weren't so tight? but if she's toned up, i say great!

Spring & Fall: Preferred
    Quote Originally Posted by Kismet
    Nice story.. only he called her an "ugly duckling" right at the end of the video.. Way to insult her!! :LOL

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~

Late Tuesday evening, a story appeared on the Internet claiming that Sephora, a sponsor of one of the grand prize packages awarded to the Top Model winner, might have had advance notice of the show's winner. Sephora released its spring catalogue and adorning the cover was a stunning beauty who looks just like House. Sephora denies that it's Yoanna, but also refuses to reveal the identity of the model.
    The model's name is Cassia. I really doubt that Sephora wouldn't give her name. Sometimes journalists really are slipshod.

Yeah name here Nerdy.
    I was disapointed. But oh well, she looked adorable tho.
    Like a little sprite or elf.
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

I must say....I thought her very blah....not funny...no jumpatya personality

In the online catalog, it says her name right there, in one of the photo captions!

Click here: http://www.sephora.com/browse/tt/ind...661&tt=getLook

It's said that a long time before the media outlets made a big fuss about the so-called "controversy." I don't know if maybe Sephora was deliberately trying to drum up some suspense or if, as Abelard says, the journalists were just being idiots.

I'm so sick of hearing about the Sephora catalog cover. I'm sure Yoanna must be, as well. :rolleyes
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    In the online catalog, it says her name right there, in one of the photo captions!

Click here: http://www.sephora.com/browse/tt/ind...661&tt=getLook

It's said that a long time before the media outlets made a big fuss about the so-called "controversy." I don't know if maybe Sephora was deliberately trying to drum up some suspense or if, as Abelard says, the journalists were just being idiots.

I'm so sick of hearing about the Sephora catalog cover. I'm sure Yoanna must be, as well. :rolleyes
    I actually think Yoanna is more attractive than that model. She doesn't do anything for me and I think Yoanna is stunning.
    Shaken, not stirred.