Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ANTM video game!

Yeah,i hope that they don't look all pixelized. I mean PS2 can make games look like real people. But there are just other games where you can barely see their faces clost up.
    SO would know what page its on? Or what the article is about or under what section?
    **Edit: I am just hoping that they will not be using ALL the same photoshotos from the show. And that they have a different storyline since it will be combining season 1 with season 2 girls.
    And i hope we can create our own character maybe. Or that we can be the girls that got rejected from the show. Or the 20 finalist from season 1.
    But i want fresh faces,ideas and themes as well as what we saw.
    and i wonder if it will be like a week type game. Where they will really take our pic and judge it. And if we can even control ourselves during the photoshoots
    Last edited by DjDeluxay; 03-26-2004 at 02:41 AM.

FORT Newbie
    Like i said i was not really looking to know what page and stuff.but you can be in season 1 or 2.or you can combine them.i think you can only start were you make the top 12 not the audition rounds,and on photoshoots it said there are thousands of body and face poses to choose from.So you will be controlling your character doing photoshoots.and sad to say they are doing only the phtoshoots fromeach season.and i dont think there will be creating characters cause you choose the girls from each season.it said the eliminations are like the show they do the individual thing and then give each girl a picture who makes it on.The only thing i didnt like was the way you do the final 2 runway shoot and dance competiton is pressing the right buttons to dance and walk right.and they will judge pictures and stuff.
    Last edited by boodason; 03-26-2004 at 03:07 AM.

*cracks up* Watch people pick Shandi and April and make Shandi win or make April win XD Or like April 1st place Shandi kicked off first, April kicked off first Shandi 1st place XD XD

been_supporting_April aprilshouldawin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized
    *cracks up* Watch people pick Shandi and April and make Shandi win or make April win XD Or like April 1st place Shandi kicked off first, April kicked off first Shandi 1st place XD XD
    I'm not a game freak because I can't play, but if this is real then bring it on. April's fans, "play" back time, ya'll. We're gonna make our April win. Hey, she didn't win the real competition then she would win this one. At least, she'd win something and that makes my heart smiles I'll tell my bf to play it and I bet he'll complain how crazy I am

i wanna buy it!! it better be for ps2! lol. and i wonder if we get to do photo shoots :O how do they do that :o
    "this love is unbreakable..."

Put the pieces together Quack-Wabbit's Avatar
    1. Can you play as Janice?

2. Money says that Tyra somehow gets her hand into this and changes it so that rather than Adrianne, Yoanna, etc., you can only choose Tyra in different outfits from Sports Illustrated.

how come no one can give a page number?? my friend has that magazine and he can't find it. This seems like a hoax. only a few people have said they seen it. I searched gamestop.com and can't find it. Searched many places. but no word
    please give me proof

I looked and Looked And couldn't find anything and serched the net ALOT Can you give us more detail... With book was it the one with killzone on the Cover??? Can you give us some more Info about the page itself... Please lol

That's what i just asked..
    what month/issue
    page number.
    what exactly is featured in the article

My little engine says "I think I can, I think I can."
    Bs!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast