Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who Will IMG Sign?

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    What's wrong with Wilhelmina? They're a perfectly good agency.
    Probably only that IMG is the #1 agency.

Quote Originally Posted by coftia
    i hope they sign ..., sara, april and jenascia best girls.
    haha those are my top three girls.
    i just hope we get to find out who go signed. I hope its not like last year where the five got contracts. Cause it seems Robin hasn't done any work.
    Unless you have pictures of her.

Quote Originally Posted by frostelized
    Probably only that IMG is the #1 agency.
    Thanks, Frostelized, that is true. But I think people should focus less on "Who's getting signed to IMG" because that's just one of many great agencies out there.

For example, there's Elite (the former #1--that's where your 90s Supermodels came from), NY Models, DNA, Next, 1 Management, et al. (And these are just NY)

It's not like all the top models are just at one single agency. I'm sure our girls could get contracts with one of several excellent agencies and star bookers that could market them effectively.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    What's wrong with Wilhelmina? They're a perfectly good agency.
    Yes. I don't know a whole lot about this subject myself, but I've heard that Wilhelmina isn't quite the agency that is used to be, so I was surprised to hear that Elyse would turn down the very best for the so-so. But littlecat brought up a good point about her boyfriend: The Shins moved to Seattle and Elyse's boyfriend stayed behind to be with her, last I heard.

I think you're right - the most important thing for the remaining girls is that they get signed by a respectable agency. It doesn't have to be IMG.

I'm really anxious to learn where Shandi and Mercedes end up!

well i think she was signed to wilhemina because adrianne was. i was looking at the website for Upn and it says Adrianne was signed to wilhemina so they probably did exactly what they are going with this season with last season.
    everyday is so wonderful........ then suddenly is hard to breathe

FORT Newbie
    someone has to sign Sara, she's gorgeous but her eyes were kinda sad always. she reminded me of a puppy dog sometimes. but i hope Sara, Yoanna and Shandy go and concuer the world as the trully are a fashion matereal. The reas are not. Mercedes can be somewhere close but not in hight fashion. i did not see anything in any other rirls. Especially that chick that didn't want to do nude, the implant girl and short one. Nut i think out of all of them i totally hated Xiomara or whaever her walk and those scary eyes, wow. Camil was very pretty but the attitude WOW but tell you the truth some houses love that as it creates drama in the house and brings more publicity. May be some small agency will get her. I bet she's kicking her inside looking at what Yoanna begame. hehe. Go Yo.

Sara does have representation in Seattle, I think. We've discussed this before. Check the Sara thread, Natela. It's not an agency I'm familiar with, so I can't recall the name off-hand.
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Sara, i do not think she has representation anymore in Seattle. She said she did when she was younger. I am just hoping she does with IMG.
    But i guess we all know Mercede got signed

Put the pieces together Quack-Wabbit's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KennethTLovesme
    IMG and many others wanted to sign Elyse, but Elyse just signed by Wilhelmina LA
    That's not surprising. If I recall correctly, it was a contract with Wilhelmina offered in the season one prize package, not IMG. I could be wrong though.

Quote Originally Posted by djdeluxay
    Sara, i do not think she has representation anymore in Seattle. She said she did when she was younger. I am just hoping she does with IMG.
    What happened to TCM Models in Seattle? Is she not with them anymore?

Their website, Sara is still shown in the Women's Division:
    http://www.tcmmodels.com/
    Her picture:
    http://209.166.208.185/mn/dataimages...tcm/sara/0.jpg

I'm inclined to think she's not with IMG since they're extremely exclusive, but like I said in an earlier post, there are many other fine agencies out there that can market a girl just as effectively as IMG.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast