Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who Will IMG Sign?

i hope they sign mercedes, sara, april and jenascia best girls.
    "this love is unbreakable..."

I liked so many of the girls but I wonder if IMG will sign any of them other than Yoanna. Think about it... there will be a next season and possibly a season after that. It must feel like a never-ending string of potential beauties for them to snatch up. Also, these woman, as others have pointed out, are a little older than many new models. However, all these girls have a fire to be models. Maybe that is enough to help them make it.
    Shaken, not stirred.

Quote Originally Posted by martini
    I liked so many of the girls but I wonder if IMG will sign any of them other than Yoanna. Think about it... there will be a next season and possibly a season after that. It must feel like a never-ending string of potential beauties for them to snatch up. Also, these woman, as others have pointed out, are a little older than many new models. However, all these girls have a fire to be models. Maybe that is enough to help them make it.
    And didn't the guy at IMG say that of all the girls that come through in a year, they may only sign 2 or 3?
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

There are lot of M.A will sign April

IMG and many others wanted to sign Elyse, but Elyse just signed by Wilhelmina LA

Quote Originally Posted by KennethTLovesme
    IMG and many others wanted to sign Elyse, but Elyse just signed by Wilhelmina LA
    Why would Elyse sign with Wilhelmina LA if IMG gave her any sort of offer? Or was it only after she signed with Wilhelmina that she heard from IMG? How do you know this? Sorry, I'm curious, because it just seems strange to me.

I'm pretty confident in the fact that Shandi will get a contract with some established agency, maybe even IMG. Your reminder that they sign only two to three new girls a year, though, really makes me question whether they'll be interested in the others. Mercedes and April will find work. I can also see Catie and Camille doing some modeling, as much as I cringe at the thought. :rolleyes

What Would Janice Do? littlecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Salome
    Why would Elyse sign with Wilhelmina LA if IMG gave her any sort of offer? Or was it only after she signed with Wilhelmina that she heard from IMG? How do you know this? Sorry, I'm curious, because it just seems strange to me.

I'm pretty confident in the fact that Shandi will get a contract with some established agency, maybe even IMG. Your reminder that they sign only two to three new girls a year, though, really makes me question whether they'll be interested in the others. Mercedes and April will find work. I can also see Catie and Camille doing some modeling, as much as I cringe at the thought. :rolleyes
    I think Elyse went to LA because it created better opportunities to act and better opportunities for her boyfriend (and his band, the shins)

Camille will be signed ... by the new soap "Camille's Hope".
    I wouldn't be surprised if the last 4 were already signed. Think of the training they've already had.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

And the advertising fee they can save

Quote Originally Posted by Salome
    What's wrong with Wilhelmina? They're a perfectly good agency.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast