Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Shandi and Mercedes Chats

  1. #1
    A Meat Loaf Aday... ClosetNerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Northern NY
    Posts
    2,946

    Shandi and Mercedes Chats

    Does anyone know if and when they'll be having them?
    Or do these 2 get overlooked because they got voted off on the final episode.




    On a side note: I wish some of these 150 plus lurkers would say something
    or go away. I want my fast loading site back :phhht
    Oh and not "I wanted so and so to win" It's done. Yoanna won.
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

  2. #2
    FORT Fogey DjDeluxay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Seattle,WA
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,584
    I think that is what alot of us have been thinking.
    i just hope since Yoanna's chat has been pushed back, we can chat with the 2nd and 3rd place you can say contestants

  3. #3
    FORT Fogey Frostelized's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Northern Georgia
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4,122
    Quote Originally Posted by ClosetNerd
    Does anyone know if and when they'll be having them?
    Or do these 2 get overlooked because they got voted off on the final episode.

    On a side note: I wish some of these 150 plus lurkers would say something
    or go away. I want my fast loading site back :phhht
    Oh and not "I wanted so and so to win" It's done. Yoanna won.
    I don't think so. There is only one space left in the chat page and it's reserved for Yoanna.

    Oh, seriously! Go away lurkers. I'm sick of it saying, "We're down. Come later." Just for people who don't even post!

  4. #4
    Go Rebecca kiki_687's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Good ol' Saskatchewan
    Posts
    269
    Haha, ClosetNerd, your avatar is awesome. Yoanna looks so freakin' scared

  5. #5
    A Meat Loaf Aday... ClosetNerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Northern NY
    Posts
    2,946
    Quote Originally Posted by kiki_687
    Haha, ClosetNerd, your avatar is awesome. Yoanna looks so freakin' scared

    Thanks. You guys Kill me with your funny posts and I can't help it sometimes
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

  6. #6
    FORT Fogey Miss_Griss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    3,163
    Quote Originally Posted by ClosetNerd
    Thanks. You guys Kill me with your funny posts and I can't help it sometimes
    Somehow, I'm getting a Lord of the Rings vibe off that picture.

    Tyra's one of the evil wizards, and she's holding Frodo's twin sister hostage.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

    But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

  7. #7
    FORT Fogey Miss_Griss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    3,163
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss
    Somehow, I'm getting a Lord of the Rings vibe off that picture.

    Tyra's one of the evil wizards, and she's holding Frodo's twin sister hostage.
    Please don't hate me.

    I love Yoanna, and I think she's gorgeous, but this is a weird picture to begin with, and it's been airbrushed to the point where Tyra and Yoanna both look like aliens.

    (There's a picture of Iman at Jay Manuel's site where she's been airbrushed so much that she looks like Max Headroom. I wish they'd just lay off all of the "fixing" of the photos. I know they need to touch them up a little, but they don't look like real people anymore.)
    Seeking form amidst the void.

    But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

  8. #8
    FORT Fogey Frostelized's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Northern Georgia
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4,122
    O.o *looks at ClosetNerd's avatar* What's up with that picture? Closet.... DID YOU DO SOMETHING TO THEIR EYES?! Bad girl, you go to the basement!!

  9. #9
    A Meat Loaf Aday... ClosetNerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Northern NY
    Posts
    2,946
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized
    O.o *looks at ClosetNerd's avatar* What's up with that picture? Closet.... DID YOU DO SOMETHING TO THEIR EYES?! Bad girl, you go to the basement!!

    I'm sowwweee. I've been a bad bad girl . Muahaha..
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.