Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Yoanna's UPN Chat

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    She will also be on Live with Regis and Kelly tomorrow AM. The Chat Session has been rescheduled for Friday at 4:30PM ET/1:30AM PT!
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

That doesn't explain why the moderator came in at 1:00, 1:30, 2:00, 2:10, 2:20, and 2:30 to say that Yoanna would be here any minute. I think she didn't bother to tell UPN about her new travel plans and UPN just "cut bait" so to speak.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized
    No. They do it on the internet because it's a system thingy. Having her do it over the phone would be too complex and, she wouldn't actually be there anyway. I doubt many would be happy with that because they wouldn't get her exact words etc.
    but there's no way these models type every
    word of a response. it's gotta be that they
    tell their answers to someone, probably from
    upn, who then _edits_ whilst typing. so a
    "telephone" approach seems practical.

...just a hunch.

kthxbye.

b.
    Last edited by saab9x; 03-24-2004 at 10:45 PM.

For all we know the plane was delayed from L.A. or something. She is going to be on Regis which means she's coming back to NY.. so maybe they'll schedule it over the next few days or so.

Oh and for those who missed the Entertainment tonight interview.. the Video is it.. or you can tune back in at 2am or so.. they replay it .. at least here in NY they do on CBS/channel 2
    Last edited by Kismet; 03-24-2004 at 10:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dizzylizzy
    That doesn't explain why the moderator came in at 1:00, 1:30, 2:00, 2:10, 2:20, and 2:30 to say that Yoanna would be here any minute. I think she didn't bother to tell UPN about her new travel plans and UPN just "cut bait" so to speak.
    Or another scenario: she is traveling FOR UPN -- to something they had booked like Letterman -- and UPN was hoping they would be able to squeeze her in for the chat also. When they were at last unable to get her, they bailed.
    Shaken, not stirred.

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetNerd
    I hope I dont have to suffer through the whole thing for no reason. I hate this show.
    Me too, but I'm going to watch anyway. Even a small spot on Letterman is a pretty big gig.

Hope you guys saw it just now. Yoanna looked pretty. I typed up the list and posted it in "Top Ten Reasons..."

Quote Originally Posted by dizzylizzy
    it must have been an automated service. Then they might have just noticed that it was saying that. Then they shut down the chat system.

Anyone else have trouble getting into the network.. i can't seem to get on it!!
    Something I wasn't sure of, but I was in the middle of, Something I forget now - Keane, This is the last time

I hope that she, or anyone else, wouldn't diss her fans. In her new model role, her time may not be her own.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast