Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 34

Thread: Yoanna's UPN Chat

  1. #11
    FORT Fogey DjDeluxay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Seattle,WA
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,584
    Me too. Good thing i asked my questions like at 10:45 or so. So hopefully they still have the questions recorded

  2. #12
    Retired! hepcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    in a good place
    Posts
    27,046
    Quote Originally Posted by upnsite
    I'm sorry to say that because of last minute changes to Yoanna's travel plans, she is unable to be here today. We are sorry for the inconvenience. We hope to reschedule the chat with Yoanna soon. Please check www.UPN.com for updates. Thanks again for your patience and loyalty!!!
    :phhht So Yoanna couldn't show up so they shut down the server? Cowards. Way to go Yoanna, dis your fans right from the start. :rolleyes
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

  3. #13
    FORT Fogey Salome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    2,075
    Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    :phhht So Yoanna couldn't show up so they shut down the server? Cowards. Way to go Yoanna, dis your fans right from the start. :rolleyes
    Awww.

    This may be good for me. I couldn't make the chat because I live on the West Coast and am still in school even now (11:30 AM is way too early), so hopefully they reschedule for a better time.

  4. #14
    FORT Fogey Frostelized's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Northern Georgia
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4,122
    Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    :phhht So Yoanna couldn't show up so they shut down the server? Cowards. Way to go Yoanna, dis your fans right from the start. :rolleyes
    Well it's not her fault Hepcat. If she has more important things to do, she has more important things to do. Same with April. How is April supposed to knock off an appearance on a television show so she can go online to answer questions from random people (where, most people's questions aren't even answered and they sometimes pick the same person's questions repeatedly!!) I much enjoyed seeing her on tv then having her in a chat where she wouldn't even see my questions!

  5. #15
    FORT Fanatic acclyaimed4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Under the Iron Sea
    Age
    35
    Posts
    561
    I think she may have some modelling work to do.. no? and if that's the case, i'm not mad at her!! She's going to be famous, imho!!
    Something I wasn't sure of, but I was in the middle of, Something I forget now - Keane, This is the last time

  6. #16
    Retired! hepcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    in a good place
    Posts
    27,046
    I disagree. She could do it over the phone from anywhere, she doesn't have 1 hour to spare for fans?

    Also, noone's forcing UPN to advertise you can chat with the winner. :rolleyes

  7. #17
    FORT Fogey Frostelized's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Northern Georgia
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4,122
    Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    I disagree. She could do it over the phone from anywhere, she doesn't have 1 hour to spare for fans?

    Also, noone's forcing UPN to advertise you can chat with the winner. :rolleyes
    No. They do it on the internet because it's a system thingy. Having her do it over the phone would be too complex and, she wouldn't actually be there anyway. I doubt many would be happy with that because they wouldn't get her exact words etc.

  8. #18
    FORT Fogey DjDeluxay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Seattle,WA
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,584
    Well she does have to be in the David Letterman tonight. I imagine she has to do some radio appearances. Go and sign those contracts since the winner wouldn't sign contracts until after the show.
    so today must be a busy day. And she has to do things that is only setting up her career.

  9. #19
    FORT Fanatic acclyaimed4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Under the Iron Sea
    Age
    35
    Posts
    561
    Any other public appearances?
    Something I wasn't sure of, but I was in the middle of, Something I forget now - Keane, This is the last time

  10. #20
    FORT Fogey lambikins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    2,626
    Quote Originally Posted by DjDeluxay
    Well she does have to be in the David Letterman tonight. I imagine she has to do some radio appearances. Go and sign those contracts since the winner wouldn't sign contracts until after the show.
    so today must be a busy day. And she has to do things that is only setting up her career.

    Oooo, she's on David Letterman?! Yippie! Thanks for the report; now I better make a couple pots of coffee to stay awake that late!
    Still crazy, after all these shears

    "lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

    "lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.