Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Pictures from ANTM Party!

I think she looks puffy, like I do when I eat too much salt the night before.

Looks like a lot of the girls lost weight for the finale party (esp. Anna, Bethany)--is this like the way women work harder to lose weight for their friends' wedding than their own?

Jenascia looks great! And she was lucky enough to escape the curse of the puffy boot.

I concur with the folks who want to punch the makeup artist in the face. It makes the girls look like they just woke up after an extremely hard night of drinking.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by Foofighter
    Oh My God! She does look like Michael Jackson. She also has a lot of wrinkles around her mouth. She is so gorgeous, but she photographs like she is 40. Because of this, I wish her all the luck in the world.
    I think the reason her face looks like this (with the wrinkle thing going on) is because the woman has absolutely no body fat left, and there's nothing underneath the skin to support it--except those amazing cheekbones.

That's why I was so upset when people called her fat during the show. She wasn't fat then, and she's lost more weight. I hope all the people who have criticized her body are happy, because now she is absolutely emaciated--skinny, skinny, skinny! (Which no matter what people say is what it takes to be a model, and Janice is the only one who is really honest about it.)

There's no winning this body image game. I wish her luck, because she's going to need it. I seriously hope it turns out to be a good and happy thing for her and not a "careful what you wish for" story.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

In the picture of Mercedes and yoanna above I hink Mercedes looks like Ertha Kitt

but she still looks like she's ready to spit. What gives?

and the sad part is this is the best she's looked,
    well except her EVE pic.
    too bad stupidity isn't painful

What the heck is tyra wearing?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Put the pieces together Quack-Wabbit's Avatar
    Looks like she took her old purple wedding gown, chopped it up, and added some of the body paint from the Eve shoot. And let Yoanna grab some scissors and do her hair for her.

tyra has stylists- why does she come out looking like that?

ABC
    FORT Newbie
    Ok, it seems like EVERYONE EXCEPT the models of ANTM looked great! (except Yoanna...she looked good too)

I was so looking forward to seeing what the girls looked like after all this time, but in the end I was pretty disappointed. (Except w/ Jenascia, she looked fabu!)
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.