Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dsquared Show

FORT Newbie

Dsquared Show

Do you know what season the Dsquared2 show was shot. For example ( Fall 2003 etc).

I just know I liked the clothes...they were really funky and cool! Oh my God, ladies, I've been wanting to go shopping ever since last night! I'm dying! Oh and SHOES!

the clothes rocked my socks.. yes ive realized i need some new stuff.

There are links to pictures of the clothes in the "Fake Fashion Show" thread.

I think it was Fall 2003.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

I think the line was spring 2004, which would make sense if the show was six months ago, right.

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    It should have been the Spring 2004 show, as that would actually happen in the Fall of 2003. In fashion you are always working in the future so that buyers have time to plan their purchases, magazines have their 3 months leadtime for publishing, and the manufacturers have time to fill the orders so that it can be in stores 2-3 months before the actual season start. Spring lines have to be in stores that much in advance so that customers can get used to the styles and build demand for them. that's why swimwear is in stores now, by July it will be starting to go on sale and fall/winter merchandise will start filtering in.
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    Reviewed the photos from the "Fake Fashionshow" links and it does appear that many of the same items from Fall 2003 were in the show (Tyra's outfit was for sure) but most were new garments.
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

All of the clothes were part of the Fall 2003 line. (The links provided in the other thread don't show all of the clothes, but you can see them if you keep using the Next/Previous buttons.)

I don't know what the purpose was of the fashion show that was shown on ANTM, but it wasn't the Milan Fashion Week "debut of the line" show. (That would have taken place months before the show was shot.)

If you go to the links in the other thread, you can browse through the entire line (shot at the actual event), and you'll see that the models are not the same ones that were in the ANTM show.

Also, if you look at the photos, you'll see that the Fashion Week show was much naughtier and edgier than the more PG-rated Tyra version.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

If you go to the links in the other thread, you can browse through the entire line (shot at the actual event), and you'll see that the models are not the same ones that were in the ANTM show.
    they most likely re-casted for this event.

Now watching:
    beauty and the geek
    dancing with the stars
    Looking forward to:
    the cut
    "men, chocolate, and coffee are all better rich.."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast