Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: new photos of yoanna

Norelle//TrueBeauty Shandilized's Avatar
    The first picture kind of looks like Tyra kidnapped Yoanna and is like "Don't you say a word girl or I'll kill you right here right now." and Yoanna is like "Meep! Help!".
    - posted by Kirsten

Agree completely...
    ::CYCLE4::
    [Tatiana][Rebecca][Naima][Kahlen][Christina]

The first picture I don't care for. The last two: FIERCE! I love the black and white. It's pure sex.
    Shaken, not stirred.

Actually looking the photos over.. did anyone else notice how friggen big Yoanna's head looked next to Tyra's???

I love Yoanna but the way they did a close up of the two of them is odd. If they'd stepped back a bit it would have been better.
    If you want to know the character of a man, find out what his cat thinks of him. - Anonymous

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    I thought that it was Tyra who kinda made the photo seem strange because she is actually just giving one of her "stock" poses. I've seen that look from her before, in her "twin" photo.

In response to Yo's flat chestedness, Designers love that because the clothes hang better. She can always do like Janice and by a good set of hooters.
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

Heehee, Kismet I thought the same thing, but I thought that was just me...

Its too bad such a beautiful face doesn't have the beautiful personality to match with it...my opinion. Its no denying it, though...Yoanna is most definitely stunning..before the season started, I thought she was the prettiest based on the photos...then I heard her open her mouth, and all was ruined. As for the pictures, I'd have to say she's looking much more toned in the second pic than she appeared to in the final episode...props to her for that. The first picture is just sorta weird looking...her and Tyra are too mismatched. I LOVE the second one, though.

I see Tyra let Yoanna borrow "whoever-does-her-eyebrows"!
    I like the bottom pic the best.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Chorita KaBoom
    I thought that it was Tyra who kinda made the photo seem strange because she is actually just giving one of her "stock" poses. I've seen that look from her before, in her "twin" photo.

In response to Yo's flat chestedness, Designers love that because the clothes hang better. She can always do like Janice and by a good set of hooters.
    First if all, I'd like to say to pulling a Janice.

Secondly, I was thinking the exact same thing about Tyra in the first pic. In fact, I could swear that was the exact same pic from Tyra's mondo disturbo, masturbatory "twin" photo from episode 9, just with either herself or Yoanna photoshopped in. That might not even be Tyra, just her head slapped on like a decal of all-purpose blue steel expressions. (Am I making any sense or is this sleep-deprived madness?)

Anybody have a screencap of Tyra's "twin" pic for comparison?
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

OMGs..she's preety..i would have to agree with everyone..the third one looks hot..and i didn't really like shandi and mercedes..beauty shots...they were very webcamish..lol....yoanna's look is profesh....and her pose with tyra..would have looked nice if she kinda squinted a lil...like what tyra was doing...and lips..close...she has nice lips btw....yoanna.. ...congrats....
    Last edited by flip_mode17; 03-25-2004 at 11:34 AM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345