Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: new photos of yoanna

Quote Originally Posted by coftia
    yeah the third one is to die for! looks so professional she does need breasts
    I don't have breasts and I am one helluva sexy bitch, if you don't mind all the hair on my chest, that is :rolleyes
    Does not like Bush :phhht

I love the way her eyes are peeking through her hair in that last photo, and the high-necked dress or blouse looks delicate and beautiful. Her face was made for these beauty shots. I'm swooning!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

That first picture cracks me up. It has this subtle dominatrix thing going on with Tyra as the evil queen and Yoanna as the frightened servant.

Very strange.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Ultimate American Idol RubenIZMyne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by withoutasol
    sometimes i don't think tyra is very beautiful either. during this last episode- the momments in the beginning of the show when they interview her and ask ehr questions, the orangish hair and makeup make her look like a drag queen.

Personally, I have always thought Tyra Banks was ugly. All the way back to when she did Higher Learning. I do believe that was my first time seeing her.

Wow, she looks even more amazing now! Glad to hear that after she won she has been focusing on her body, means she is taking this seriously, and that she has gotten her body toned up and is ready to rock it.. I didn't think it would be very hard for her to firm up, it just takes knowing what to eat, and getting on the right workout, and with her winning, I knew that they would hook her up so she could look as fierce as possible... BEAUTIFUL pictures!
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

Norelle//TrueBeauty Shandilized's Avatar
    Yoanna looks awesome. They definitely picked the right person to win. I hope her career sky rockets!
    I never thought of her winning... I always thought Shandi and Mercedes/April would be in the top two, and April/Mercedes would win... but the judges made a good choice on the winner... imagine if Yoanna was cut instead of Sara when they did Tyra's video... Then Mercedes/April defininetly would have won...

And if they cut Shandi on the second week (bottom two with Bethany, who was elimimnated) then the top three would have been April, Yoanna and Mercedes, and April would have won most likely...

Oh well... it's pretty obvious that the top 3 girls (April, Mercedes, Shandi) are going to get deals with other companies because they are all already signed for runways and photo shoots, etc...

I just hope I don't see Mercedes doing Colgate, or Shandi doing just European mags... I would love to see the April, Mercedes and Shandi all doing modeling as a career...

ALSO... Yoanna's first picture (with Tyra) is kind of creepy... not a fan... and the black and white one... seems sort of "jail." But the last one... I love it!
    - Anyone notice how the thin, extreme high fashion but not commercial girl was third place (Shandi & Elyse).
    - - Anyone notice the bubbly, cute and spunky commercial but kind of high fashion girl was second (Shannon and Mecedes).
    - - - Anyone notice how the strong, commercial, high fashion, run way diva extrodinaire won? (Yoanna & Adrienne).
    Seems like they copied the last season... but next season, I'm not having any favourites!

Quote Originally Posted by Shandilized
    - Anyone notice how the thin, extreme high fashion but not commercial girl was third place (Shandi & Elyse).
    - - Anyone notice the bubbly, cute and spunky commercial but kind of high fashion girl was second (Shannon and Mecedes).
    - - - Anyone notice how the strong, commercial, high fashion, run way diva extrodinaire won? (Yoanna & Adrienne).
    Seems like they copied the last season... but next season, I'm not having any favourites!
    I'm half agreeing with you. Elyse and Shandi for sure, but Mercedes and Shannon, to me, seem very different. Both are "peppy" but in very different ways.
    And Adrianne/Yoanna?? I see no similarities whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by BlushOnTehCheek
    I think Tyra messed up the first pic rather than Yoanna. She looks like she's going to eat the camera-man.

Yeah, Tyra DOES look a bit famished in that shot, DOESN'T she?

i don't see the comparison between elyse and shandi- elyse is striking- shandi to me is ZzzZZzzZ

Sorry Yaya, but you suck. Kirsten's Avatar
    The first picture kind of looks like Tyra kidnapped Yoanna and is like "Don't you say a word girl or I'll kill you right here right now." and Yoanna is like "Meep! Help!".
    Hey Yaya... Shut-up.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast