Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: new photos of yoanna

I love the pics. Yoanna is very photogenic. I think the judges made the right choice.

I wonder if these are newer photos?? Yoanna's hair looks alright in the back

oh and the B&W.. I don't see that roll of extra skin anymore.. maybe six months of training got (from last year til now) got rid of it.. Oh and her arms look sculpted and buff.. So she's got no boobs.. half the models around are flat chested.
    If you want to know the character of a man, find out what his cat thinks of him. - Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by withoutasol
    the pic of yoanna with the neck cloth thingy looks AB FAB! what a nice picture
    I wonder if that's the top of an evening gown?? If it is.. I'd love to see the entire pic.. The gown is sure to be gorgeous!! I LOVE her eyes in that photo..

I think the first one looks like a diamond or jewel ad.. note the rings and Tyra's necklace.
    If you want to know the character of a man, find out what his cat thinks of him. - Anonymous

FORT Fogey
    I have to say after seeing these pics, im positive they picked the right girl. I love the second one of her. Yea she has no boobs but for some reason in this pic, its working for her. Her facial expression is fierce! she looks stunning in all of these.

Snipes...Wesley Snipes. BlushOnTehCheek's Avatar
    I think Yoanna looks great in ALL three pics. I think Tyra messed up the first pic rather than Yoanna. She looks like she's going to eat the camera-man.

Oh, the radio just played this old Natalie Imbruglia song and I just realized she looks like Natalie in the first photo (while she reminds me a little of Milla Jovowich in her final beauty shoot on the show)!

FORT Newbie
    Yoanna looks awesome. They definitely picked the right person to win. I hope her career sky rockets!

http://et.tv.yahoo.com/tv/2004/03/24...snexttopmodel/

here's the link for the Entertainment Tonight feature.. has a video clip, as well!!
    Something I wasn't sure of, but I was in the middle of, Something I forget now - Keane, This is the last time

She looks just gorgeous!!! I feel that she will be able to learn and hold her own very well.

Thanks for posting the pics and thanks for the ET link!

FORT Fogey
    Wow, Yoanna was so beautiful and elegant in that interview....

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast