Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: new photos of yoanna

You know what enough with the breasts. That is totally mean!!! It fits her body which I think is beautiful. Making remarks like that is like saying Mercedes has an ugly nose or April has squinty eyes. It's not right!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by yoanna rules!!!
    You know what enough with the breasts. That is totally mean!!! It fits her body which I think is beautiful. Making remarks like that is like saying Mercedes has an ugly nose or April has squinty eyes. It's not right!!!!
    I don't think it's mean what they are saying, but I agree that they fit her body.

Quote Originally Posted by 13 times
    I don't really care if she has breasts or not.
    Yeah, me neither. That second photograph is my favorite. She pulls off this very different look for her perfectly. It's such a strong picture.

I also love the last one. Whatever that cloth on her neck is, she makes it pretty and her face is perfect.

I don't like the first one quite as much as the others, but I'd be scared posing up against Tyra's breasts, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Salome
    That second photograph is my favorite. She pulls off this very different look for her perfectly. It's such a strong picture.
    It's very edgy, androgynous too
    Last edited by ANTMrox; 03-24-2004 at 03:46 AM.

Yoanna does have a beautiful face, I like the black and white shot, a look I haven't seen her do before. And she is half Canadian. Does Tyra always have to do her " Blue Steel' look?

Quote Originally Posted by Lotuslander
    Yoanna does have a beautiful face, I like the black and white shot, a look I haven't seen her do before. And she is half Canadian. Does Tyra always have to do her " Blue Steel' look?
    Yeah, Tyra just looks scary in that picture--like the queen of the evil empire or something. And overly made up in a strange way.

She's a beautiful woman, but a big "YUCK" for that picture.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

sometimes i don't think tyra is very beautiful either. during this last episode- the momments in the beginning of the show when they interview her and ask ehr questions, the orangish hair and makeup make her look like a drag queen.

the pic of yoanna with the neck cloth thingy looks AB FAB! what a nice picture

Yoanna really does have an exquisite face. That last shot--the lace one is amazing.

I think she's going to have a pretty amazing career doing beauty stuff. I'll be very surprised if she's not sucessful as a print (and probably commercials) model.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

The first one is awful, IMO. Tyra looks awesome, Yoanna....not so great. The other 2 are beautiful, however.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast