Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223

Thread: 3/23 Show Discussion **Spoilers until 1am**

Looking at the pictures...all I could think about was how AWESOME April's would had turned out if she took them..and I can't help but be upset over how much beauty is wasted over such an awful personality as in the case of Yoanna. There's no denying it, the girl takes stunning pictures..I just wouldn't be able to stand one more note of her phony voice...it just takes away from the look completely. Oh..and for being such a fashion-minded person...she really has a HORRIBLE taste in wardrobe...everything she chose for herself always seemed to assentuate her worst assets, while when she was dressed up by the stylists, there was almost no way you could tell that she was out-of-shape.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvelyai
    Looking at the pictures...all I could think about was how AWESOME April's would had turned out if she took them..and I can't help but be upset over how much beauty is wasted over such an awful personality as in the case of Yoanna. There's no denying it, the girl takes stunning pictures..I just wouldn't be able to stand one more note of her phony voice...it just takes away from the look completely. Oh..and for being such a fashion-minded person...she really has a HORRIBLE taste in wardrobe...everything she chose for herself always seemed to assentuate her worst assets, while when she was dressed up by the stylists, there was almost no way you could tell that she was out-of-shape.
    That's part of the problem with being obsessed with fashion...she was wearing what's in style instead of what looks good on her. Not every body type looks good in every style of clothing. .

But I agree that she didn't seem to know much about how to accentuate the positive and minimize the negatives.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Last episode question about the winner

ok,
    i know this may be a useless question or stupid one. But i want to know how and why did they Crown America's Next Top Model in Milan? That is not America's of course.
    thanks for reading this