Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Will You Miss Most About ANTM?

Put the pieces together Quack-Wabbit's Avatar

What Will You Miss Most About ANTM?

What will you miss most about this season?

I'll miss Janice's snarky comments.

I'll miss Camille's inability to get it... walking in on everyone crying and snotting, and smiling at the drama teacher "what'd I miss?"... I'll miss her overacting and script improvisations... "I poured myself into my sculpture"....

I'll miss Yoanna's dreamcatcher earrings, and how she sucked that actor's face like she wanted to eat his whole head... how she put holy water on the luggage... how she tried to shoulder April off the runway and fell on her ass while dancing.

I'll miss Shandi's shrill and girly boyfriend... how she thought him going to the movies with an old friend was a despicable act, and then she slept with some guy she barely knew in another country... I'll miss how she referred to the movies as :our secret thing:....

I'll miss Tyra's ugly ass weave... Tyra's ugly ass cornrows... Tyra's ugly a- damn, did that woman ever have good hair?... in the eighth grade, she somehow knew to write a rap that ended with "you're going to Milan"!...

I'll miss Catie's constant bulls***ing... about fears being a waste of time, and not caring about her hair... when she called her boyfriend cutting off her hair was the worst thing she could do... with Shandi, it was having an orgy with strangers... I'll miss imagining herself crying at her job as an electrician and electrocuting herself...

I'll miss Mercedes, Sara and April's super-white parents who you really didn't see coming...

I'll miss the girls chanting "April, April, April!" in the gym when she was against Camille...

And finally, I'll miss Eric Nicholson, who as of yet has contributed nothing to the show besides being short and perky.

It's gonna be a looong wait until ANTM 2005.

Quote Originally Posted by Quack-Wabbit

I'll miss Janice's snarky comments.

I'll miss Camille's inability to get it... walking in on everyone crying and snotting, and smiling at the drama teacher "what'd I miss?"... I'll miss her overacting and script improvisations... "I poured myself into my sculpture"....

I'll miss Yoanna's dreamcatcher earrings, and how she sucked that actor's face like she wanted to eat his whole head... how she put holy water on the luggage... how she tried to shoulder April off the runway and fell on her ass while dancing.

I'll miss Shandi's shrill and girly boyfriend... how she thought him going to the movies with an old friend was a despicable act, and then she slept with some guy she barely knew in another country... I'll miss how she referred to the movies as :our secret thing:....

I'll miss Tyra's ugly ass weave... Tyra's ugly ass cornrows... Tyra's ugly a- damn, did that woman ever have good hair?... in the eighth grade, she somehow knew to write a rap that ended with "you're going to Milan"!...

I'll miss Catie's constant bulls***ing... about fears being a waste of time, and not caring about her hair... when she called her boyfriend cutting off her hair was the worst thing she could do... with Shandi, it was having an orgy with strangers... I'll miss imagining herself crying at her job as an electrician and electrocuting herself...

I'll miss Mercedes, Sara and April's super-white parents who you really didn't see coming...

I'll miss the girls chanting "April, April, April!" in the gym when she was against Camille...

And finally, I'll miss Eric Nicholson, who as of yet has contributed nothing to the show besides being short and perky.

It's gonna be a looong wait until ANTM 2005.
    that entire list was dead on and simply beautiful.

i must add that i'll miss shandi speaking to the italian salesman with an italian accent, even though she was speakign in english, as if it would help them understand her.

i'll miss catie's ghetto-fight with xiomara.

i'll miss jay's drama with janice.

i'll miss heather's incredibly dense comments.

i'll miss bethany complainign about how other's "couldn't see past the boobs", when she, clearly, had them put in for that exact reason.

omg........05?????

I Will Miss....

Shandi's Snot trails & overpyschotic crying. I will miss Shandi's extremely feminine boyfriend and cherish their moviegoing.

April. It is unneccessary to list my novel-long list of why April is, indeed, DA QWEEN.

Camille's lack of understanding and improvisation. Her trying to make something better....but making it worse. "You were gone for 3 months....and I cried for 6 months, Colin!!"

Mercede's quirkiness.

Yoanna's flabbiness and boardthin boobies that probably makes it look like someone stuck two brown M & M's on her chest.

Nole Marin & Mini - America's Next Top Poochie & his Hoochie.

Quote Originally Posted by Quack-Wabbit

Eric? Perky? in the same breath? I thought he was the vibrator that Janice was referring to... he don't give me no pleasure

Nigel on the other hand... that baby is a pack of D batteries and then some... Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrr

Touch my bunny, stroke my cow.

omg.. pooki!!!!!!

Bad girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized
    omg.. pooki!!!!!!

Bad girl.
    The world is still not ready for a sexually liberated, educated girl, but screw them Fast and hard.

Touch my bunny, stroke my cow.

Wow, good thread! I will miss...

April: I'll miss her ordering Mercedes around like she's her pimp.

Camille: I'll miss her signature walk, now that was a good walk AND it's gonna make her famous. :phhht

Ana: Aww, I'll miss her Christ-likeness.

Catie: nothing, what I won't miss is her constant crying. Wah wah!

Sara: You know what I'm sayin, I'm gonna miss her ghettoness.

Mercedes: I'll miss that smile and those funny remarks! I love this girl.

And I'm going to miss seeing ll the cool clothes-they made me want to go shopping! And hearing Janice D.'s remarks. She's so funny!

I WILL MISS ALL THE BEAUTIFUL PHOTO SHOOTS AND THE PICTURES AFTER

The best and the worst part of the show for me is the elimination at the end, it gets so tense!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast