Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Here's a fun article on the last episode. No SPOILERS!

What Would Janice Do? littlecat's Avatar

Here's a fun article on the last episode. No SPOILERS!

Here's a fun article on the last episode. No SPOILERS!

http://theedge.bostonherald.com/tvNe...?articleid=489

FORT Regular
    Hmm. I like reading what other "experts" think of them--it was more positive than I would have expected, actually.

Well their "expert" impression is spot on. The remaining girls are one-trick ponies. One of them picked Shandi to win, the other Mercedes. Though no one is denying that Yoanna's face is pretty.

Anti All Things CoverGirl
    "She has that unique quality that makes her stand out as your stereotypical runway model."

She's unique but she stands out because she's sterotypical. Huh?

FORT Regular
    Now I really don't know why I put "expert" in quotations. Oh, look! I did it again!

What Would Janice Do? littlecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by barky
    Now I really don't know why I put "expert" in quotations. Oh, look! I did it again!
    ok, just walk away from the quotation marks!
    by the way, my first dog was named barkle, in part because my sister could not pronounce bark correctly.

Thanks for posting that article, Little Cat. I'm avoiding spoilers like they are the plague!!! (I usually love them, but this time around I want to be completely surprised tonight).

The real winner is all three, say both agents, who would hire the finalists in a heartbeat.
    This is good to hear. I personally have been avoiding picking a winner for the past two weeks because, quite frankly, I think the race is too close to call.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

I think that surely Mercedes will win.....or Yoanna.....or Shandi, but definitely one of them! Yay, only a few more hours! I can't wait!

I'm totally feeling you on that Kaos.

I have nothing intelligent to post at all, but I just have to say that I AM COMPLETELY FREAKING OUT that tonight is the finale. I don't know why, it just hit me.

(Or, maybe I forgot to take my medication )
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Anti All Things CoverGirl
    For some strange reason, I thought the finale was 2 hours long. I was bitterly disappointed when I checked my tv guide this morning and found out otherwise.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast