Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Here's a fun article on the last episode. No SPOILERS!

What Would Janice Do? littlecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lifeisastory
    For some strange reason, I thought the finale was 2 hours long. I was bitterly disappointed when I checked my tv guide this morning and found out otherwise.
    i thought that too, and had the same bitter disappointment

They can put out an entire extra episode of filler we've already seen before, they could at least give us a two hour finale!!! Stupid UPN!!!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by lifeisastory
    For some strange reason, I thought the finale was 2 hours long. I was bitterly disappointed when I checked my tv guide this morning and found out otherwise.
    It should have been! For some reason, I feel like they don't show enough of that show; like there are too many commercials. Is that silly?

Poor April, it would have been interesting to see what the "experts" thought of her look and her chances as a model.

Touch my bunny, stroke my cow.

What Would Janice Do? littlecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pookipichu
    Poor April, it would have been interesting to see what the "experts" thought of her look and her chances as a model.
    I personally see April better off in the acting/modeling world, not the fashion/modeling world. She would be a natural in the commercial advertising/tv/film arena. And it seemed like she liked that the best...

Ok now that this season is wrapping up tonight I want the next one to start in two weeks. I am a dreamer.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12