Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: pictures of Catie Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by lifeisastory
    Nope. Her name is Tiffany. She took the stage name Ryan after she got to L.A. If you're really interested, I can look on my tapes from the first season of AI and get her full name for you. During the cattle call auditions, she gave her name as Tiffany. For some reason, I can't remember what her last name is.
    To prove that reality TV is crack for the new millennium, and I have whored myself to this new drug... Ryan Starr originally auditioned under the name of "Tiffany Montgomery"

Touch my bunny, stroke my cow.

Anti All Things CoverGirl
    Quote Originally Posted by Pookipichu
    To prove that reality TV is crack for the new millennium, and I have whored myself to this new drug... Ryan Starr originally auditioned under the name of "Elizabeth Montgomery"
    Like Samantha from "Bewitched?"
    Hmmm...perhaps there was witchcraft involved.
    Last edited by lifeisastory; 03-23-2004 at 02:43 PM.

Like the Samantha from "Bewitched?"
    Hmmm...perhaps there was witchcraft involved.
    I had a brain fart, I guess I didn't edit my post quick enough... you type fast

Touch my bunny, stroke my cow.

Anti All Things CoverGirl
    Quote Originally Posted by Pookipichu
    I had a brain fart, I guess I didn't edit my post quick enough... you type fast

BTW - good call on her last name. I think you're right.
    Last edited by lifeisastory; 03-23-2004 at 02:42 PM.

FORT Fogey
    WOW catie is soo beautiful, I secretly do love that girl. *sigh*

She looks cute (but I'm not a big fan of the faded backside of her jeans. It makes her tush look weird.)
    The faded thing is making her butt stand out, maybe that's what she wants. Maybe she has a flat booty like me! And she does look cute. Wow, that hair looks 100% better! Looks like she kept up with the short hair that she kept crying about!

FORT Newbie
    Catie and Xiomara are actually really good friends now even though they live on opposite coasts.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    Well, she lives in LA so that makes it relatively easy to remain on the celeb circuit. You can't throw a cat around here without hitting the red carpet photo op of some event (making myself laugh at thought of cat flying through some movie premiere ). I could care less about Catie though--I would love to see some new shots of Sara or April, for sure, and even Xiomara. Still, Dolce, thanks for keeping us updated on past contestants.

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    Catie looks great, look better if her hair was out like in the upn interview
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    Well, she lives in LA so that makes it relatively easy to remain on the celeb circuit. You can't throw a cat around here without hitting the red carpet photo op of some event (making myself laugh at thought of cat flying through some movie premiere ). I could care less about Catie though--I would love to see some new shots of Sara or April, for sure, and even Xiomara. Still, Dolce, thanks for keeping us updated on past contestants.
    no problema. I agree.. i wanna see Sara or Jenascia.. i miss those girls!
    C' tutta una vita in un'ora d'amore.

Oh yeah, Dolce, Jenascia too! She's the one who ought to move out to Hollywood and get her own series.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast