Thread: interview spoiler

interview spoiler

now im not sure if anyone else posted this but i was looking up interviews and i found one that has a list of interviews with all of the girls it has in order who they have interviews with and they are in order of who is eliminated. at the very bottom, the last person listed in shandi
    http://www.girlposse.com/reviews/mis...l_season2.html
    so if this is correct shandi we may have our winner. but we have until tonight to find out!!! im so excited!!!!
    everyday is so wonderful........ then suddenly is hard to breathe

I doubt this is any kind of spoiler. They obviously change the order of the girls each week so that they're in "elimination order", and then just list the remaining ladies in alphabetical order. GirlPosse has no more idea who wins that we do.

What Would Janice Do? littlecat's Avatar
    the three remaining girls are listed alphabetically, "sullivan" following "house" and "scelba-shorte"

I don't think the order of the names really have a meaning at all. I hope not! I like Shandi, but she's not the one I'm rooting to win tonight.

FORT Fogey
    Ive been looking at that site since last season for interviews with the girls. the order of the names mean nothing.

No, it has nothing to do with it, they were all mixed up in the beginning, and they organized them as they were eliminated