Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best Model

Best Model

Being objective, who do you think is the best model. Not best looking, or best personality, or even who your favorite is. I would say Shandi and April, because I think they took the best pictures, and honestly, I think Shandi now has the best runway walk.

i think shandi is the best for runway stuff but i totally think sara would do great in si and vs

Being objective (truly) April Wilkner of course. Good body, smooth skin, pretty, nice height, young versatile look

Shandi for haute couture

I guess that's the whole point of the show and now that April's out, Shandi should win
    Last edited by ANTMrox; 03-23-2004 at 02:03 AM.

Best model for what? Overall, Yoanna. But Shandi rules her high-fashion and runway niche. (I want to see a good, long clip of Shandi's walk. She's obviously improved since the infamous second episode judging, but I want to know by how much.)

Shandi: From Fort Nerd To Elegant Beauty Takes Great Photographs Has a Excellent Run-Way Walk And Is a Real High Fashion Model I Think She'll Win

I hear s When i see her.... I just wanted to Use that SMiley Sorry lol

april. i can't believe she got eliminated. i was so sure she was gonna win. now i think shandi is going to win.

go mercedes!!

Today We Find Out!! Yay, Aren't You Guys Excited As POO?!

Best Model? That's easy: Catie Anderson

What Would Janice Do? littlecat's Avatar
    IMO, of the remaining 3, i would say overall it would be MERCEDES, she has the greatest diversity/overlap even if the other 2 might be stronger in certain areas.
    plus i am totally not buying the argument that she isn't "high fashion;" that is something she can learn the same way shandi learned the walk.

i am rooting in the following order though:
    1. shandi
    2. mercedes
    3. yoanna

tough to call, isn't it?

OO right. Best model: April.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast