Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Best Photo of Each Remaining Contestant?

Nicole was a hard pic to do, she doesn't have a signature look, and make-up style that Audrey Hepburn, and Marilyn Munroe have. But looking at a close-up of Shandi's shot, she still looks incredibly beautiful, but less icy than Nicole. I liked Mercedes Billie Holiday the best of the celeb shots, but in fairness, it wasn't that difficult to pull off, Xio's Grace Jones was probably the most difficult, and she aced it.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized
    She looked NOTHING like Nicole nor did she give off Nicole's aura. (In my opinion which is always right! ( )
    Frosty, I have a computer memory, Shandi's Steve Madden was your favorite, a little while back, if I'm correct. Got you!

Shandi: Solstice

Yoanna: Tie between the beauty shot and the one with Shandi

Mercedes: Solstice
    "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it" George Bernard Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by Shandilized
    I was looking at my sister's magazines, and in a Vogue magazine (I think... can't remember exactly) she was on the cover, looking pretty close to that... and on the inside, it had the exact same couch and she stood up, arms by her side... it looks exactly like Shandi's... but personally, I didn't like any Celebrity shots except hers... the Celebrity shoot was the second worst one (Queench being the worst)... but that's just my opinion.
    Well yeah silly They picked photos the REAL celebrities had done as covershoots and dressed the girls in replica outfits and backgrounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Lotuslander
    Nicole was a hard pic to do, she doesn't have a signature look, and make-up style that Audrey Hepburn, and Marilyn Munroe have. But looking at a close-up of Shandi's shot, she still looks incredibly beautiful, but less icy than Nicole. I liked Mercedes Billie Holiday the best of the celeb shots, but in fairness, it wasn't that difficult to pull off, Xio's Grace Jones was probably the most difficult, and she aced it.
    Nicole's look is that of elegance, grace, softness, and beauty. That's her look. Less icy? No, MORE icy. Billie Holiday was/is difficult to pull off because you had to emit that feeling of blue jazz sadness.

Quote Originally Posted by Lotuslander
    Frosty, I have a computer memory, Shandi's Steve Madden was your favorite, a little while back, if I'm correct. Got you!
    Hmm...nope. I've never liked that horrid photo.

Put the pieces together Quack-Wabbit's Avatar
    Two of the remaining girls are in my top three ANTM photos of all time:

Mercedes' Billie Holiday takes top honours. When I first saw it, this photo gave me the chills. It is simply breathtaking.

Yoanna's Beauty Shot is also gorgeous. The shape of her lips, the symmetry of her face, the angle of shot. It's beautiful.

(If anyone cares, the other shot that made the top three was Shannon's Reebok Motion from season one).

Shandi's is definitely the Clockwork Orange laundry shot. From my blog:

"...people have been raving about Shandi, and I didn't know why. This picture explains it. She really delivered."

Best of luck to whomever wins.

Sorry Yaya, but you suck. Kirsten's Avatar
    Mercedes-Eve
    Yoanna-Girl on Girl "Orgy"
    Shandi-Laundry (Even as a Shandi hater, I'll admit that was a d@mn good photo)
    Hey Yaya... Shut-up.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234