Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Adrianne is excited for the final episode...

Not if it was literally fighting XD Unless Yoanna does martial arts or something, she would end up with a couple o' broken bones.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized
    Not if it was literally fighting XD Unless Yoanna does martial arts or something, she would end up with a couple o' broken bones.
    Yeah, I had to go back and edit in the “with modeling.” I admit that Adrianne would kick her ass in a physical fight!

hehe adrianne might not liek yoanna on a personal level- but adrianne was being very objective in evalutaing her pictures.

Mattio, it appears as though it was her, and it was verified on twop... you can follow the links and see for yourself... I'd stop trying to defend your cousin if I were you, she should just take repsonsibility for her actions.. however crass they may be
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

FORT Newbie
    For all you folks out there! I hihgly doubt if Adrianne tells Matt everything... after all he is just 16 and a kid. Let's put it perspective... He is not out of High School. I am sure he has no managing skills as a publisist or modeling manager nor has he had any experience in the modeling world...Get the true substance of what I am saying? Give it a break!

America's Next Sassypants velveteenidol's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattio
    Where is this interview? I looked all over for it.
    Mattio - Whatever happened to the Adrienne Curry Express? Your site has been removed.....do you want to tell us what happened, or are you not allowed to discuss it bc you might get sued? I hope not.

Signed,

Dying to know what happened.......
    I am not young enough to know everything. - Oscar Wilde

My site

Quote Originally Posted by velveteenidol
    Mattio - Whatever happened to the Adrienne Curry Express? Your site has been removed.....do you want to tell us what happened, or are you not allowed to discuss it bc you might get sued? I hope not.

Signed,

Dying to know what happened.......

Contractual stuff, I just cant have personal pictures of her, it will be up again soon. Some of the stuff I had on there conflicted with her contract, as they discoverd, No one is getting sued, everything is fine now.

THanks!

AND FOR THE FINAL TIME, SHE DOES NOT HATE YOANNA!

And they aren't going to fight, obviously.

Alright lets just end this, believe me I know, she doesn't hate her.

FORT Newbie
    Hi all. I just wanted to say that I personally am impressed with Adrienne's honesty and frankness. It takes guts and is rare and refreshing in a world abundant with spineless ass-kissers. What's more, what Adrienne said about Yoanna is supported by what April said about her in one interview: "I can take a bitch any day, but a backstabber is hard to take."

Yeah April said the same damn thing, and you guys are all getting mad because Adrianne might of said it?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast