Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Adrianne is excited for the final episode...

UPN might not show all of Yoanna's personity, you have to remember that. Also why didn't they show the argument between them? YOu guys can answer that.

wherE?

Quote Originally Posted by Salome
    Yes, it's Adrianne. She did an official interview for the TWOP site under the same name, as I recall.

Where is this interview? I looked all over for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattio
    UPN might not show all of Yoanna's personity, you have to remember that. Also why didn't they show the argument between them? YOu guys can answer that.
    Mattio, no one ever said that she had to like Yoanna, or get along with her, if they don't like each other that is fine... the thing that was upsetting was the disgusting post that she put up on twop... and it was my understanding that she has posted under that name on that site on more than one occasion, and that it was verified to be her... is that not correct?
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

Spring & Fall: Preferred
    I too wanted Adrianne to win last year if Elyse wasn't going to, and I grew to like her over the course of the episode. However, she was rude in that comment.

Spring & Fall: Preferred
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattio
    You wanted them to show Yoanna asking her not to swear? Would that have been good for Adrianne? I do think they showed Adrianne provoking the other women to get catty. I wish Adrianne hadn't done that and that UPN hadn't shown it!

Now I just hope Adrianne can get her work and be more circumspect.

I think Adrienne was drinking at that dinner and she has a HUGE chip on her shoulder. She also made some comments about Yoanna needing MAJOR touching up. Not for nothing but I'd take Yoanna's face and new/improved body over Adrienne’s any day. And at least Yoanna has class and knows how to speak and spell. And we wonder why we haven't heard much from Adrienne..

I wanted to do something for revln...but I dont think they wanted me aT ALL. as for what it takes to be a top model...ya gotta make the right friends I suppose....or sleep with em.
    from TWOP - S1: Questions For the Contestants posted by AdrianneReznor)

PS~ Xiomora is a REALLY big girl...kinda made me feel small in my butchy ways...as for Yoanna's skin, it's REALLY loose ..not only on her face...but her whole body. I just thought she was weird till I found out she lost a ton of weight...
    it really took a toll. I will give her props again on her pics though..they look good....I'm sure photoshop helps(hahaha)
    If you want to know the character of a man, find out what his cat thinks of him. - Anonymous

Ewwwwwwww...well...Adrienne is definately class-less, but we all knew that from ANTM1...it's part of her charm.
    JaniceDisinthespecialEDclass

FORT Newbie
    Adrianne.
    Poor Kid! What a classless body and face. Via all natural! That poor girl... most classy women would spend thousands upon thousands to look that classy. What type of class is that? Hmm how do we rate class anyway... Let's ask Martha Steward how classy she feels now?

been_supporting_April aprilshouldawin's Avatar
    was wandering around the net and I found this link http://community.realitytvworld.com/...mID65/78.shtml
    it's so high school stuff and it's what you guys are talking about so just wanted to share with you guys

I would love to see Adrianne and Yoanna fight it out with modeling. Yoanna would win!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast