Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tyra's remix single

My little engine says "I think I can, I think I can."
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized
    Tyra will have to die before she duets with Aaliyah.

Well that sounds morbid.... :\

Exactly. So for Tyra's sake, I hope it wont happen anytime soon.

lol i really liked aaliyah too.. it's a pity they couldn't duet together
    Now watching:
    beauty and the geek
    dancing with the stars
    Looking forward to:
    the cut
    "men, chocolate, and coffee are all better rich.."

Gucci. You have a morbid sense of humor XD

I miss what music we could have had from Aaliyah :cries But instead we're stuck with Ashanti's unoriginal crap :cries At least she's good with collaborations... *sucks thumb*

Ohh, I don't like that Ashanti character. I just don't find her to be all that talented enough to have a record deal (same goes for Britany, although that's no secret), plus she laughs at EVERYTHING! Like a valley girl or something. How annoying.

FORT Fogey
    I guess im in the minority but I really like Ashanti. Yes Aaliyah was great but I wouldnt even think to compare them. I think its good for Trya that Ashanti is on her record cause at least Ashanti is a popular artist that sells alot so having Ashanti on her song will at least make people pay attention to it. I think as far as a music goes for tyra, she needs something thats gonna make people pay attention because even though shes a beautiful model that everyone knows, I dont think most people would pay attention to her musically at least not from what ive heard.

Sorry Yaya, but you suck. Kirsten's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Kaos
    Ohh, I don't like that Ashanti character. I just don't find her to be all that talented enough to have a record deal (same goes for Britany, although that's no secret), plus she laughs at EVERYTHING! Like a valley girl or something. How annoying.
    I like some of Brittany's songs, like Me Against the Music, Toxic, and Lonely, but you're right, she is VERY annyoying at interviews, all "oh heeheehee, I am SO not like that, heehee, I mean how could anyone like THINk that about me? Heehee." so is Hillary Duff.
    Hey Yaya... Shut-up.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten
    I like some of Brittany's songs, like Me Against the Music, Toxic, and Lonely, but you're right, she is VERY annyoying at interviews, all "oh heeheehee, I am SO not like that, heehee, I mean how could anyone like THINk that about me? Heehee." so is Hillary Duff.
    Oh my GODDD! I know exactly what you mean. Hillary Duff acts like she's a naive and innocent little schoolgirl in interviews, but all you hear about her otherwise is that she's having "beef" with this girl Lindsay Lohan and that girl Avril Lavine (sorry bad speller-sue me :phhht ). You can't be that innocent and good of a girl, you're the common denominator in everything! Oh and Brittany! "I'm just a young woman trying to discover myself and exploring!" You mean I'm marketing myself as a sex symbol to make millions upon millions. Please honey. She's a great performer, but otherwise a no-talent. Anyways, I never liked Ashanti. She has sideburns too...am I the only one who's noticed this? Yeah, these gals are all a littttle bit too fake to me.

To me, neither's voice (Ashanti and Tyra) is too spectacular. I just don't think Tyra's cut out for the Vocal route, nor acting actually, but she makes one h*lluva model.
    Hey Yaya... Shut-up.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Kaos
    Oh my GODDD! I know exactly what you mean. Hillary Duff acts like she's a naive and innocent little schoolgirl in interviews, but all you hear about her otherwise is that she's having "beef" with this girl Lindsay Lohan and that girl Avril Lavine (sorry bad speller-sue me :phhht ). You can't be that innocent and good of a girl, you're the common denominator in everything! Oh and Brittany! "I'm just a young woman trying to discover myself and exploring!" You mean I'm marketing myself as a sex symbol to make millions upon millions. Please honey. She's a great performer, but otherwise a no-talent. Anyways, I never liked Ashanti. She has sideburns too...am I the only one who's noticed this? Yeah, these gals are all a littttle bit too fake to me.
    I personally believe that Brittany has really good song-writers, although if I could make millions by wearing my thong on the outside of my pants with a bra and singing all (eehuheeuh) I don't know if I'd pass it down. Although the broadway life seems to appeal to me more then the popstar.
    Hey Yaya... Shut-up.

FORT Fogey
    I like both britney and ashanti because they have catchy music. Ashantis voice to me is slightly above average and britney's is average to me but as long as the beats are good and the song is good to sing along to, thats what matters to me most when im listening to music. and ashanti got rid of those sideburns a while ago. I think shes very pretty. I like all the 20 something popstars out there.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast