Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who DO You Think The LAst Guest Judge Will Be????

Who DO You Think The LAst Guest Judge Will Be????

Usually the guest judge is the person who either directs them in the photo shoot or guides them in a new aspect of modeling or the photographer. But in the last episode who do you think the guest judge will be. Could it be the president of Sephora? Or maybe even Adrianne Curry, last year's winner. Perhaps they would bring all the girls back and have a group vote couting as one vote...or maybe the 3rd place runner up will have a say in who becomes the next top model. its a toss up, but wh do you think the guest judge would be?

oh btw, doesnt my avatar rock!!!!??

um, i do not think there will be a last guest judge. Unless it is a two hour final episode. Then yeah.
    But, i have no clue to who will be the last guest judge

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    I think there will be a guest judge because what if like 2 -2 vote. Probably Jay Manuel
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

I thought someone already posted on another thread (based on a preview or an article somewhere) that the final guest judges were the designers from D-Squared 2.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Really I know those guys, they are Canadian from Toronto, use to work for them. Dan and Dean. They'll go for Shandi, if I'm right.

Quote Originally Posted by Lotuslander
    Really I know those guys, they are Canadian from Toronto, use to work for them. Dan and Dean. They'll go for Shandi, if I'm right.
    Probably, if Shandi makes it past the first cut. (Not implying that she won't!) Their clothes do look more Shandi and Mercedes to me than Yoanna.
    Last edited by Salome; 03-20-2004 at 09:28 PM.

They use to do really classic clothes, but are designing for a different market now,, but they are talented.

Quote Originally Posted by Salome
    Probably, if Shandi makes it past the first cut. (Not implying that she won't!) Their clothes do look more Shandi and Mercedes to me than Yoanna.
    How does the two-cut thing work? Are the guest judges involved in the first cut and then the permanent judges make the final decision? Or do the guest judges participate in the final judging? I don't remember. (Was the guy that talked to them about how to behave when meeting designers--the one that Elyse fell asleep while he was talking--a guest judge last time?)

If the D-Squared guys help make the first cut and they like Shandi, that would work in her favor, for sure.

I can't really figure out what the sequence is for when things happen on this final show. The original TV preview showed all three at the D-Squared workshop, and the previews also show all three of them getting done up for a photoshoot, so...???
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss
    How does the two-cut thing work? Are the guest judges involved in the first cut and then the permanent judges make the final decision? Or do the guest judges participate in the final judging? I don't remember. (Was the guy that talked to them about how to behave when meeting designers--the one that Elyse fell asleep while he was talking--a guest judge last time?)

If the D-Squared guys help make the first cut and they like Shandi, that would work in her favor, for sure.

I can't really figure out what the sequence is for when things happen on this final show. The original TV preview showed all three at the D-Squared workshop, and the previews also show all three of them getting done up for a photoshoot, so...???
    Actually, now that I think about it, I don't think there are any guest judges at the final judging. (Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.)

I think the sequence will be like this:
    Photo Shoot > One Girl Cut > Fashion Show > Final Judging

I don't see why the D-Squared guys would be guest judges at the first cut of the episode, if the fashion show has not occured yet, but it's possible.

I'd like to see Jay be the guest judge for the first cut. He works with the girls the most.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast