Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who DO You Think The LAst Guest Judge Will Be????

Quote Originally Posted by Salome
    Actually, now that I think about it, I don't think there are any guest judges at the final judging. (Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.)

I think the sequence will be like this:
    Photo Shoot > One Girl Cut > Fashion Show > Final Judging

I don't see why the D-Squared guys would be guest judges at the first cut of the episode, if the fashion show has not occured yet, but it's possible.
    I agree. That's why I think it's confusing, because all three of them were at the D-Squared place trying on the outfits, etc. Maybe the judging has to do with them choosing who they'd like to have in the fashion show?

But then where and how does the photo shoot come in. That's why I was saying that I have a hard time figuring out (judges aside) what the sequence/relationship of the various parts could be.

I guess we'll see on Tuesday.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Wow, if they would bring all the booted models back to count as one vote, that would be cool to watch. They shouldn't have Adrian on to be a judge. I don't like that girl's personality any more than Camille's. She doesn't seem too bright.

FORT Fogey
    Will this FASHION SHOW be in MILAN or NEW YORK?!

Sorry Yaya, but you suck. Kirsten's Avatar
    Yah I was thinking maybe they would have Adrianne Curry back, but she doesn't have that much experience yet. Maybe they will have some really famous model from the past, like Twiggy or someone, but I guess Janice kind of holds that position. I figure since the last decision is HUGE they might just use the regular judges. Or maybe the fashion show coordinaters? Meh.
    Hey Yaya... Shut-up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12